Notices

I hate to post this! This is becoming too common in South Florida!

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2016, 02:24 PM
trucheli
Pro

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Default I hate to post this! This is becoming too common in South Florida!

During the holidays another head on collision destroyed a whole family because a girl on a pick up truck was driving south on the northbound express lane, now this. I think the state needs to address this issue and make some changes to the way people have access to the wrong way on our highways. How about installing tire spikes in every wrong way entrance to a highway. Just a thought!
I am sorry for the loss of his family.

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/1...365529291.html
Old 01-16-2016, 04:35 PM
Naks
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I saw this this morning and couldnt help but see there was a boxster involved. Florida DOT needs to definitely address these issues.
Old 01-17-2016, 02:30 PM
MJSpeed
The Rebel
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 40 Likes on 26 Posts

This is absolutely sickening, infuriating, and tragic altogether.

I'm astonished this is becoming more and more common. It seems, imho, this is more of a societal issue with a complete disregard/disrespect for life than a law enforcement/legislative one. Then again, there's a history of government intervening and protecting its citizens from themselves.

This said, rampant drug and alcohol use/abuse and its prevelancy amongst a certain demographic is at pandemic levels. Education, both with regards to driving and the effects of being intoxicated or simply influenced whilst participating in such activities is incredibly weak and ineffective in its current state.

Be safe, anticipate, and alert at all times.
Old 01-20-2016, 08:39 PM
mr_bock
Three Wheelin'

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

Seems that the dumb are getting dumber every day. Florida also has a larger share of these 'people'. What is it??? Too much sun on the brain? I don't know. Gotta be situational aware and alert at all times!!!!
Old 01-29-2016, 01:20 AM
MiamiC70
Three Wheelin'

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by mr_bock
Seems that the dumb are getting dumber every day. Florida also has a larger share of these 'people'. What is it??? Too much sun on the brain? I don't know. Gotta be situational aware and alert at all times!!!!
This

Quick Reply: I hate to post this! This is becoming too common in South Florida!