Notices

New Florida based German car enthusiast forum.

Old 12-02-2013, 03:26 PM
twichel04
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Florida based German car enthusiast forum.

Ok guys, I just made a new forum that is geared towards German car enthusiasts in Florida. It's still a work in progress, but I need members and posts to really see if everything works the way it should. Please come join and let me know what you guys think, and give me some suggestions. And please share so that we can build an awesome site. I created this site because I wanted a Florida based German car forum, so that it would be easier to meet up, lend a hand to each other, get to know other members, swap parts, or maybe even cars! There used to be another forum under the name Florida German, but it has been down for a couple years. Some of you may remember the site, I know that I have recognized a few people here that used to be on Florida German (mostly in the 944 section) I got tired of waiting for the old site to come back up, so I decided to make one of my own. I hope that everyone enjoys and uses this forum. Please share and don't hesitate to send me some feedback!

http://www.floridagerman.net

Last edited by twichel04; 12-06-2013 at 04:15 PM.
Old 12-06-2013, 04:17 PM
twichel04
Advanced

Just a little update- We had to change servers due to limitations with ProBoards (who we were using before) the new page is located at www.floridagerman.net

If you had already signed up on the old link, you will need to re-register, sorry. ProBoards will not let us transfer members over (one reason we switched now rather than later)
Old 12-11-2013, 03:29 PM
twichel04
Advanced

I just wanted to thank every one on here for their support! The Porsche's are starting to take over the forum! Haha

We have most of the tweaks done and things are running smoothly. We even designed a logo, and will have some stickers made up soon.
Attached Images  
Old 04-15-2014, 11:24 AM
guetta
1st Gear

Definitely signing up to this! Didn't know there was one specifically for Florida :P
mercedes service
Old 04-15-2014, 11:34 AM
twichel04
Advanced

We'd be glad to have you there. We have changed the name to Florida Euro Forums, in order to include more European cars. The website has been changed to floridaeuro.net, but floridagerman.net will still take you there as we still own both domains.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New Florida based German car enthusiast forum.