Notices

ICDC Car & Bike Show

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 12:42 AM
copsknowme
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ICDC Car & Bike Show

It's back again! And it's promised to be bigger and better than the last. Lots more food (really good food), lot's more gifts and prizes and lots more trophies!

Free to come and show your ride. Free gifts for the first 25 vehicles to register, which, again, is only $10!!! Every vehicle registered will receive one free raffle ticket. To better your chances of winning prizes, it's $2.50 for every additional ticket. Lots of $$$$ in value for prizes, thanks to our sponsors.

Also, PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARDS!!! Vote for your favorite body kit, race prepped vehicle, cleanest interior and best rims. You be the judge.

Food! Not just burgers and hot dogs... rice, 'bacalao', shishkabobs, 'limbe' and many more American and Hispanic dishes for cheap. So bring your appetite.

Registration begins at 11am on the dot and ends at 2pm!!! Raffle prizes begin at 2pm and every 30 minutes after that and trophies will begin at 5pm.

Here's a promo video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAS6HAsu8XE

All proceeds will be going to 'New Beginnings: Transition Center', a rehab for those under drug and alcohol abuse.

ZOTZ garage will be there with their trailer and a couple of their cars. For those that don't know ZOTZ, they ONLY work on German cars and have a looong history of racing. Mostly Porsches and BMWs. The owner of ZOTZ, will be the judge for the Euro category, so bring your best. ZOTZ has an additional prize for best Euro as well as a trophy.

So whether you're in it to win it or just want to hang out, come and support the cause and have fun.

Let me know if you have any questions.
-Jonathan

Last edited by copsknowme; 03-05-2009 at 01:25 PM.
Old 03-05-2009, 01:24 PM
copsknowme
6th Gear

I forgot to mention that ZOTZ will be bringing a 30 foot trailer along with some of their cars!

Bring your p-car buddies and family and enjoy the show. I would really love to have the Euro section flooded with p-cars. My 944 will be there and Elliots for sure and a couple others.

Note: you car does NOT have to be modified for it to be part of the show. Just come squeeky clean and register/donate for the chance at raffle prizes. If you have a race car you trailer, the parking lot holds well over 300 cars and there is more than enough space to drop off your trailer.
Old 03-06-2009, 03:57 PM
drift a 944
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll be there for sure!

Hope some of you guys can make it out!
Old 03-09-2009, 01:30 PM
copsknowme
6th Gear

Indy Racing Experience will also be sponsoring the show with a very nice raffle gift!!!!!!

www.indyracingexperiece.com

This is just one of the many sponsors that will be there giving away cool gifts! Come out and show support to the rehab program and support the sponsors and win prizes.
Old 03-11-2009, 06:54 PM
copsknowme
6th Gear

Alright, how many people here like to eat?!?!

I've got gifts from Lollicup, Taco Bell and Olive Garden to give away. And to make things even better, I just got Cuban Cafe to join in and give away some free food to a raffle winner!!!

Cuban Cafe will also be at the show selling pastries and deserts good enough to make a diabetic jealous, LOL.
Old 03-12-2009, 01:37 PM
copsknowme
6th Gear

If you ever wished that someone would just give you a free GPS... here's your chance to get one.

Registration begins at 11am and ends at 2pm.

1157 N. Chickasaw Trail
Orlando, FL 32825

See you there!
Old 03-13-2009, 12:51 PM
copsknowme
6th Gear

JUST ONE MORE DAY!!!!

If you want a chance to race laps around the Walt Disney Speedway in an Indy car, this is it!!!

Again, registration is only $10 and you get one free raffle ticket once you register. Additional raffle tickets will be sold for only $1.00 each!!! No limit to how many you want to buy.

REGISTRATION ENDS AT 2pm!!! So don't be late!!!

1157 N. Chickasaw Trail
Orlando, FL 32825

Quick Reply: ICDC Car & Bike Show