Notices

loading pics

Old 11-27-2016, 10:09 AM
32krazy!
Drifting

Received 32 Likes on 24 Posts
Default loading pics

why doi i keep getting random pics posting upside down? even if i rotate the foto on my laptop when its loaded on a thread it shows up upside down.

second pic has been rotated
Attached Images   
Old 11-28-2016, 02:29 AM
Comanche_699
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Little more info.

Are you uploading from mobile or desktop?
Mac/PC/iPhone/Droid ?

Are you uploading from a host or cloud site? (Photobucket, Google Photos, Flickr, etc) or are you uploading from your mobile device or desktop computer?

When you edit/rotate the image are you saving them in the rotated state and closing the app before returning to Rennlist to upload?

I find that when uploading from mobile, (iPhone, using GarageTalk, that when navigating to my "film roll" it seems to reference a cached roll, and many of the photos aren't even present in the uploader window, but toggling back to the film roll the photos are right there. So, my crappy work around lately has been to text the image to myself, and then save the image to film roll. Then back to Rennlist/GT and it works as expected. Then I just delete the extra image from the film roll. Tedious and a PITA, but it works.

One thing you could try is, after rotating the image, change the name of the file. Even just add a number or letter to the name, this way if it is referencing a cached file, the next upload is for sure referencing a new file name. If the issue persists, the mystery gains traction.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: loading pics