Notices

Can one pull up posts by a person's name ...

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2001, 09:41 PM
Ran
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Can one pull up posts by a person's name ...

Can one pull up posts by a person's name rather than having to find member number and then looking it up. Sometimes, when in a hurry, I like to look at the posts or reply of a just a few people either for responses or perhaps because of the quality of their responses. Or is remembering their membership number the only way as of today.

This is not to suggest that posts are generally not good by any stretch of imagination. SOmetimes it is just because I may have posed a question or replied to someone and, because of the many forums, it is not easy to remember where one encountered the question or reply.

I know there are various ways of tackling this issue but looking up by member name is something I wanted to know about specifically - One way that I sometimes do is just by looking up posts by my own membership number. But there are other instances where this might not be the best solution.

Thanks.

[ 07-06-2001: Message edited by: Ran ]
Old 06-08-2001, 03:14 PM
Jenn
Admin
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
At this time there isn't an option to search by someones name, I'm not sure if John can program this in or not. But sometimes if you type their name in the general search field their posts will come up.

An easy way to keep track of their member numbers, short of writing them down, is to add them to your buddy list.

HTH,

Jennifer www.rennlist.com

[ 08-06-2001: Message edited by: Jenn ]

Quick Reply: Can one pull up posts by a person's name ...