Notices

Hola Help can anybody translate it to a perfect spanish please?

Old 10-19-2013, 06:58 PM
jmforjeda
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hola Help can anybody translate it to a perfect spanish please?

this explanation is important to replace the MAF of my 993 but is to much technical for me to undertend it, so can anybody translate it to a perfect spanish?

thank you in advance.

this is the text:

--First put a 7mm socket with flex joint and long extension together. Tape over the tool’s parts so they do not pull apart easily and the flex joint wants to stay strait.
--Slip the assembled tool in next to the idle regulator pipe on the top of the manifold and engage the engine side sensor housing intake clamp ring’s tightening nut.
--Then place the sensor in its approximate position, not attached on its ends or wire. Put the air filter housing in approximate place. Then in place bayonet the sensor housing to the air filter housing.
--Attach the wires to the sensor and the temperature sensor on the air filter housing.
--Next work the air sensor and filter housing as a unit into the intake connection pipe and tighten the 7mm socket you per-positioned above. During this process also orient the vent hose at the bottom front of the filter housing and position the clamp ring on this hose for later tightening.
! If the 7mm socket has fallen off the clamp ring you will need to go back and reposition it.
--Then align the air filter housing on its rubber mounting stalks located under the housing and tighten the clam on the vent hose to the housing.
--I used a very small amount of wax like petroleum lubricant on the hoses, pipes and housings so things would slip together easily. I used the absolute minimum of this to avoid contamination of the Sensor element. I did not use rubber, plastic or silicone lubricant as the effect of these on the sensor is unknown to me.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Hola Help can anybody translate it to a perfect spanish please?