Notices

Memorial Run 2004

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2004, 11:45 AM
lasseoe
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Memorial Run 2004

We are happy to announce the 2004 Memorial Run !

This year's Run will be from 18 Sept - 22 Sept, and will feature the following events:

18 Sept - The Start will be at the Nurburgring Nordschleife, where you will have all day to drive on the infamous "green hell". There is also the possibility to have a passenger lap in the Team Schwedenkreuz Race-spec M3, driven by a professional racedriver! (And possibly Sabine, the Ring-Taxi driver!) See this thread for more details on Team Schwedenkreuz: http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=38201

19 Sept - A 1150 km drive from Nurburg to Budapest. This will satisfy all your high-speed needs, as a big part of this route is on German autobahn!

20 Sept - We will join RMA, one of UK's leading trackday organizers, at the Hungaroring for a fantastic trackday!

21 Sept - A 950 km drive from Budapest to Stuttgart, for those who can't get enough of the autobahn!

22 Sept - We have a confirmed factory visit at RUF, and are considering another one at Techart or Alpina.

The Memorial Run is a non-profit event, and is a pure driving experience.

For more details visit : http://www.memorialrun.com

UPDATE: We may opt to go to Munich instead of Stuttgart and "hang out" at the Oktoberfest before driving up to RUF (and Techart or Alpina)
Attached Images  
Old 03-13-2004, 07:19 AM
graham_mitchell
Banned

Received 442 Likes on 241 Posts

I'm very tempted but won't sign up until I know for sure I can make it.
Old 03-18-2004, 10:15 AM
lasseoe
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad to hear that you're interested - We're buying the Hungaroring trackday places from RMA directly on a per-car basis, so if you want to ensure a place you should sign up very soon.

Everything else is a bit more relaxed and can wait a little while still.

Sign up on our website, there's no commitment at that point, but at least I'll have your details and will keep you updated.

Thanks!

Quick Reply: Memorial Run 2004