Originally Posted by Ronan
Shade would be useful. For sure, no one place is going to have everything, but hopefully one of them will have most things.
I have a strategy in place already. I bought a LotoMax ticket. When
I win I promise to build the ultimate GTG location:
- Large parking lot with lots of artfully arranged containers for the photo enthusiasts.
- Walk-in humidor...Hmmm, maybe a converted container?
- Blow torches strategically arranged throughout the lot to relight cigars during hurricanes.
- Large shaded wall
- 30 urinals on said shaded wall
- Opposite side of the wall to be made of a highly polished reflective surface so attendees can check their rides out while driving in.
- Full service cafe with Baristas hired exclusively from the Ford Modelling Agency.
Please add your build requests!
Any AutoCad jockeys out there willing to draw this thing up? I feel I might hit the jackpot this week so we'll need to move fast!