Are you kidding me.... :(

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2015, 08:04 PM
Bud Fox
Burning Brakes

Received 232 Likes on 153 Posts
Default Are you kidding me.... :(

Originally Posted by eddy915
I'd be surprised as well...but never hurts to ask. You can tell them that they dropped something and you'd like to give it to them in person (a punch in the face =P /jk).
That's a genius idea!
Old 09-02-2015, 01:10 AM
molson cdn
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Let me know if you need help holding this guy onto the ground while we stick a fork in his eye.
Old 09-02-2015, 01:45 PM
BIG smoke
Drifting

Received 142 Likes on 111 Posts

My brother's new M3 was seriously scratched at the dealer, while in for service.
They had a guy come in, blow in a patch. Its gone. I inspected, washed and looked. Could not find it.
I have used "Tony's touch up" on some of my other cars, with great result.
Ask your dealer if they have a guy?

Bottom line is, that sucks. It maybe your first, but won't be your last bump.

Girl in the office parks down stairs. Got down to her car. Whole driver side was bumped, rubbed and scratched. front and rear quarter and two door. Got the video camera footage. It was a 16 year old girl from the building next door, in her dad's Q7. She even got out and looked at it. Tried to park again. Rubbed it again for good measure. Got out and checked again. She was even getting out through the passenger door to check. Then, went and parked a few spaces away. No note. Took two weeks to chase her down. They paid for the repair. But the walking away, is what urks me.
Old 09-02-2015, 07:00 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,015 Likes on 722 Posts
Default Are you kidding me.... :(

Came to beer town to have a pint with a friend. Sure enough giant decked out pickup truck not taking one, but TWO handicapped spots.

So typical
Old 09-02-2015, 07:47 PM
Dyim
Drifting

Received 1,021 Likes on 545 Posts

Originally Posted by theiceman
Came to beer town to have a pint with a friend. Sure enough giant decked out pickup truck not taking one, but TWO handicapped spots.

So typical
Handicapped brain. Or maybe the driver is 600lbs and doesn't want to ding someone else's car while getting in and out
Old 09-02-2015, 08:25 PM
espanolie
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by 19VFB19
Ya, I just dont get it.

Even parking the car farther and out of the way and then you come back and find some doorknob parked beside you.

My 2014 Tiguan has such a big door ding in it the person must have opened their door using both feet and kicking they're door open as hard as possible.

How is it that people just dont care?

Sooooo frustrating esp when Im so careful.
i can't begin to say how many times i've parked so far to discover a blockhead parked right next to me. of all places to park...right next to me a mile away from the venue. can't prove if he did the small door ding or scratch or not.

to me folks who do so are either jealous or just plain spiteful.
Old 09-03-2015, 11:39 AM
molson cdn
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by espanolie

to me folks who do so are either jealous or just plain spiteful.
i think your wrong, its jealous AND spiteful.

This morning on 401 east of kennedy, clipping along in the left lane with 3 other cars doing 130km, a spaced out alien F150 truck driver going 115 km oblivious to the fact that he was jamming the lane. i see this all the time with these truck drivers. They top out at 120 km and default behind the defensive driver theme. They have a lot of horsepower under the hood, no doubt about it, but they have no brain matter in their skull area.

Sorry about the rant- too many expresso's this morning.
Old 09-03-2015, 12:09 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,015 Likes on 722 Posts

Originally Posted by molson cdn
i think your wrong, its jealous AND spiteful.

This morning on 401 east of kennedy, clipping along in the left lane with 3 other cars doing 130km, a spaced out alien F150 truck driver going 115 km oblivious to the fact that he was jamming the lane. i see this all the time with these truck drivers. They top out at 120 km and default behind the defensive driver theme. They have a lot of horsepower under the hood, no doubt about it, but they have no brain matter in their skull area.

Sorry about the rant- too many expresso's this morning.
But if you do get in front of him he will get pissed and all you will see is grill in your rear view mirror.
Old 09-04-2015, 01:19 AM
KMJ13
AutoX

THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I HAVE MY WHOLE FAMILY FREAKED OUT ABOUT ME TAKING OUR PORSCHE OUT AND HAVING TO PARK IT SOMEWHERE.

People no longer have any accountability. I often think that the perps think "well they drive a porsche they can afford to repair it themselves".

Quick Reply: Are you kidding me.... :(