Notices

996 Turbo as a DD?

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2015, 07:44 AM
halo777
Rennlist Member

Received 105 Likes on 63 Posts

Toronto Auto Brokers (the place where I bought the Porsche and Audi S6) has an 02 911 Turbo for $42k right now. It has a few mods that I would likely reverse, if I owned it (large wheels, black roof, red floor mats).

https://torontoautobrokers.com/our-i...urbo/1216.html

The two cars I purchased there both were in excellent condition. I took the 08 for a PPI at Hunter Motorsports, and in Brent's words "it passed with flying colors". I bought the S6 AS IS, and when I took it to my local shop to certify, it needed absolutely nothing.

If you check out the 911 there, talk to Avi, and tell him that Mike with the white C4s referred you. He is a good guy to deal with.
Old 02-22-2015, 09:56 AM
nivlek
Track Day

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by halo777
Toronto Auto Brokers (the place where I bought the Porsche and Audi S6) has an 02 911 Turbo for $42k right now. It has a few mods that I would likely reverse, if I owned it (large wheels, black roof, red floor mats).

https://torontoautobrokers.com/our-i...urbo/1216.html

The two cars I purchased there both were in excellent condition. I took the 08 for a PPI at Hunter Motorsports, and in Brent's words "it passed with flying colors". I bought the S6 AS IS, and when I took it to my local shop to certify, it needed absolutely nothing.

If you check out the 911 there, talk to Avi, and tell him that Mike with the white C4s referred you. He is a good guy to deal with.

I assume the white c4s marked sold is yours, looks fresh! Do dealers normally let you take the car to another shop for PPI?
Old 02-22-2015, 10:05 AM
Pags993
Drifting

Received 136 Likes on 67 Posts

^ if they want a sale they should. I have never had a problem doing so and if they were to say no I walk...
Old 02-22-2015, 08:43 PM
Turbodan
Rennlist Member

Received 488 Likes on 365 Posts

I spoke to them about the red car before I picked up my car. While I was on the phone with a salesman he put a paint meter on the car and from his readings it appears that about half the car has been painted...just an fyi.
Old 02-22-2015, 11:21 PM
halo777
Rennlist Member

Received 105 Likes on 63 Posts

Originally Posted by nivlek
I assume the white c4s marked sold is yours, looks fresh! Do dealers normally let you take the car to another shop for PPI?
Yes, I grabbed the white C4S, so thanks!

I cant speak for all dealers, but TAB states right on their website that all cars can be inspected. They are right near Pfaff, but I had them take the car to Brent at Hunter Motorsports for the PPI. Even though it was much further away, they said no problem. They delivered it there and had it picked up. And in Brent's words, "it passed with flying colors'. Another dealership where I had looked at a different car wanted to charge me $150 for sending it to Hunter. So, not all dealers are the same.

Quick Reply: 996 Turbo as a DD?