Notices

You don't know what your missing

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2004, 02:52 AM
adie
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking You don't know what your missing

The last 3 days have been the most amount of fun I've ever had in a car, 4 wheel power slides and 2km burnouts, unfortunatly I don't seem to see many other cars on the road except 4x4's and AWD Scooby's, How can you let a 944 sit in a garage when ithere's sooo much more fun to be had out there, even the ricers have left there 18 inch wheeled monsters at home, in fact it seems Porsche drivers only come out when the wideboys are out, maybe there's a connection there, hot hatches and big tyres, I'm now having trouble getting up the eng of my road but once I've got onto Kingston Rd there's no stopping me, literally there's no stopping me
Old 01-28-2004, 07:17 AM
turbocarrera.
Racer

HE'S CRAZY!!!
Ever see that vid of the GT3 @ Nürbürgring with 6" of snow on the ground? The guy gets a pretty good time. Like 8:50 or so.. ya not "good" but the car control was wild.
911s are awesome in the snow
Old 01-28-2004, 10:05 AM
adie
Pro

whos "HE"???? As for me, I just use the car as it was ment for, I didn't see anywhere in the manual that says do not use in snow
Old 01-29-2004, 10:31 AM
delhi
Racer

i saw a gold 944 in the snow at Rona in Mississauga. didn't get stuck at all. also on the eve of the big big snow storm, i saw a black 911 cab racing down the street. prolly trying to get home before it gets too slippery. heh!
Old 01-29-2004, 12:41 PM
rwodabek
Racer

My black 968 is a nice shade of grey at the moment. As soon as the temperature hits above 0, I'm going to wash it!
Old 02-08-2004, 10:51 PM
yongster
Racer

There are plenty of Porsches going down Avenue Rd./University Ave. everyday!
Old 02-09-2004, 01:56 AM
adie
Pro

There's 2 white 944's racing up and down warden, one belongs to me, don't know who the other one belongs to, there back out now thats there is less snow but still not many about, have started my search for a 911 now, I guess I will have to look far and wide for one that I want to play with, need a not so good example rather than a superb one previous owner type, I guess one will turn up, in the mean time I get to hack around in the 944 with a big for sale sign on it, Have to start taking out the stereo aswell as it took the last 3 months to install, guess I'll leave the central locking on now it's fitted, and the new door-pods. The all weather continentals have stood there ground and taken some rough roads and so far have not let me down, I guess I could recomend them but I have nothing to compare them with so I'll just say they did the job.

Quick Reply: You don't know what your missing