930 on its way home

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2004, 01:24 PM
mducharme
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 930 on its way home

Hello fellow R-listers
I just got word my turbo car will be ready by the middle of next week.Exellent news considering I was told much longer. Here's my dillema,Garage space. Somethings gotta go. If anyone is in the market for an 84 Carrera Cabriolet , I have an exellent example. The car is black with black roof,linen leather interior . Here are some details , Complete major service ( valve adjust , tune-up including wires, all filters, all new engine sensors, recent compression test and leakdown ( exellent no. for both.) complete brake job including 4 new rotors (not turned) Complete interior from auto's International (silver knit carpet , tech equip floor mats, new leather front and rear (black piped), new door panels Factory (not RS) . New cloth window rubbers ( the one's that always fade) new head liner Convertible roof is 2 years old and is in exellent condition.
Now the suspension , new shocks ,struts ,tie rods (turbo) ball joints. The transmission is completely rebuilt with the short shift new clutch ,SS exhaust , Air conditioning charged and in perfect working order. There's a host of other things like a new battery ,coil, new dash , shifter boot (leather), oil cooler thermostat, Oil return tubes, Alpine stereo CD( also have original Blauplunkt and speakers , tires are 90% ,16's (dunlops) ,hand painted centres new heater relay . It does n't smoke or leak oil has limited slip diff. Only uses Castrol 20/50 and changed every 3k
There's absolutely no rust on the car and the paint is exellent . I have all the bills to prove . Most of the things I have described have been done in the last 6 months.I 'd like to see it go to someone on this board so I can maybe talk about it with them at a later time . (follow its future).I'm in Windsor . ONT. (519 979 2838 )
The price is 34000 can.
Thanks Mike.

Quick Reply: 930 on its way home