Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

anyone have a direct line for Schroth?

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2017, 03:42 PM
nxfedlt1
Rennlist Member

Received 28 Likes on 20 Posts
Default anyone have a direct line for Schroth?

I guess they have been purchased or worked out a deal with HMS, so getting a hold of them has been tough. Over 1 hour on hold yesterday and 30 min today.

I need to order a harness, but I want it custom, so going through a dealer with inventory does me no good. In the past few years, all I have had to do is call them and bam, on the way within a few hours for customs.

Anyone have a good number for them, that is NOT on the site?

thanks!
Old 03-03-2017, 04:06 PM
ExMB
Rennlist Member

Received 1,317 Likes on 800 Posts

Originally Posted by nxfedlt1
I guess they have been purchased or worked out a deal with HMS, so getting a hold of them has been tough. Over 1 hour on hold yesterday and 30 min today.

I need to order a harness, but I want it custom, so going through a dealer with inventory does me no good. In the past few years, all I have had to do is call them and bam, on the way within a few hours for customs.

Anyone have a good number for them, that is NOT on the site?

thanks!
Did you try international?
Old 03-03-2017, 04:14 PM
certz
Three Wheelin'

Received 66 Likes on 51 Posts

You might try Gert at Carnewal - I just ordered Schroth belts from him and he appears to deal direct.
Old 03-03-2017, 04:39 PM
ML///
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My understanding was HMS was the sole importer for Schroth products. If you go to the Schrothracing website and scroll to the very bottom, you will see HMS is listed as the gatekeeper. My guess is you will need to work with them for getting your custom order.

Searching yellowpages I see this phone number for the Mooresville, NC address: (386) 868-6955
Old 03-03-2017, 04:43 PM
nxfedlt1
Rennlist Member

well tried calling again, and got through....thanks.

HMS is now the importer.
Old 03-03-2017, 06:52 PM
certz
Three Wheelin'

Received 66 Likes on 51 Posts

Not sure exactly what you are looking for but Carnewal has the Enduro harnesses for $343 (current exchange rate) versus $589 at HMS. I do not know if Gert can do custom orders but for the chance at that kind of price difference I think I would find out...
Old 03-03-2017, 07:51 PM
nxfedlt1
Rennlist Member

most of mine have to do with length of the 3" strap and 2" shoulder portion given the HNR device I use. I also want my lap belts as "pull up" and not "pull down". And I needed the GT3 ends sown into these.
Old 03-04-2017, 11:06 AM
pvgolfer
Racer

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by nxfedlt1
most of mine have to do with length of the 3" strap and 2" shoulder portion given the HNR device I use. I also want my lap belts as "pull up" and not "pull down". And I needed the GT3 ends sown into these.
Please let me know if you are able to customize your harness configuration. I'm looking to order a new set and would also like the lap belts to have the GT3 anchor sewn-in, along with the "pull-up" configuration. Thanks!

Quick Reply: anyone have a direct line for Schroth?