Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: trailex ct-7541 [FL]

Old 12-10-2016, 07:33 AM
philooo
Rennlist Member

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts
Default FS: trailex ct-7541 [FL]

Just sold the racecar so the trailer is up for grabs.

I am selling my trailex ct-7541, electric brakes.. See document attached for the specs. It seems to have a special order for 1 foot longer base, so it seems the front tongue of the trailer may be smaller. I was not able to compare side by side but I think that is what it is. It also has some 'folding legs' at the back of the trailer allowing loading and unload a car without being hooked up. I tried it once, worried but tried anyways, and it works like a charm...on flat surface

I put 5 brand new wheels and tires on it last year and also worked on the whole electric. I replaced the whole front electric last year (harness, plug, battery and rear tail lights). The wiring going to the light is a little old but works perfectly. Ramps are in great condition. The trailer has the wind breaker, it help saving your car from projectile and MPG a bit. It also got the raised winch, and a special holder for 2 gas jugs.

While it is 100% functional it has some blemish, matching the age of the trailer. The right side fender was crashed a little bit and put back in its functional place but it looks a little wrinkled. The side light look a little faded but work. The aluminum has some tree seed strain at some location. Again nothing preventing use but I know the Rennlist crowd OCD and co. ;0

Price: $4,500 (make me offers).
Located in Fort Lauderdale, FL.

Novelty item: I have a very special tow dolly, see attached pic, it is an electric 4 wheel dolly that can pull your loaded trailer for parking in difficult area. There is a special attachment under the front trailer that was custom made. I park the trailer from very narrow back street and the dolly made is possible. Works great and can certainly move trailer up to 7,000lbs. Very heavy duty stuff, but not easy to ship ($$$). Anyways if someone is interested I am selling it as a separate item for $700. It could also be used to move small planes or whatever you want to move slowly, the thing goes 1/4 mile per hour but tons of power.
Attached Images       
Old 12-10-2016, 08:06 AM
fnel1771
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Will sell easily at that price. Great trailer. GLWS
Old 12-10-2016, 08:24 PM
philooo
Rennlist Member

Damned I priced too low ? :S
Anyways make me offers we'll see how many enquirers I get

Quick Video of the trailer
Old 12-10-2016, 08:40 PM
DTMiller
Rennlist Member

Received 268 Likes on 157 Posts

I think it's priced fair. I bought mine with a tire rack but minus the screen and fuel jug holder for about that. Those are probably a wash. Tough time to sell, in three months you could probably get a touch more.
Old 01-03-2017, 03:12 PM
philooo
Rennlist Member

I took a video of the trailer under carriage to show the wear items.
All aluminum look like new, the steel parts are rusty.

Old 01-03-2017, 03:15 PM
philooo
Rennlist Member

FYI I have a tons of new nuts I bought from trailex but never for around to replace the rusty ones. But I guess it would be fun to do as new owner. I also have a bunch of these T bolt that slide in the rails, in case some need to be replaced or you want to attach new things to the trailer sides.
Old 03-04-2017, 07:52 PM
Ajimoto214
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Still for Sale ???

Trailer still for sale???

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: trailex ct-7541 [FL]