Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Critique my laps at Laguna Seca

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2016, 06:34 PM
sf997c2s
Track Day

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Yeah, looking at 11, that was too tight. In fact, I got into the throttle too hard too early. The tail started to come around (you can hear it in the audio), so I didn't get on the paint on the right.

But your're right anyway, still some room to carry more speed and track out such as 9, 10 and 11. Or, really, 1-11.
Old 09-28-2016, 09:15 PM
mark kibort
Rennlist Member

Received 141 Likes on 60 Posts

Originally Posted by sf997c2s
Yeah, looking at 11, that was too tight. In fact, I got into the throttle too hard too early. The tail started to come around (you can hear it in the audio), so I didn't get on the paint on the right.

But your're right anyway, still some room to carry more speed and track out such as 9, 10 and 11. Or, really, 1-11.
It just takes a few laps the right way and it will all feel very smooth and fast. the track has a rhythm. Watch one of my laps at Laguna. I got a good amount of HP and never get a wiggle. It's a point and shoot track. put you cant shoot unless you are pointed straight!
Old 09-28-2016, 09:37 PM
audipwr1
Rennlist Member

Received 168 Likes on 107 Posts

Originally Posted by sf997c2s

This may be helpful to you.

Brake pressure sensor not hooked up (well not calibrated right actually), but you can see from pitch of car its throttle to brake to throttle, no coasting. Don't learn from my T2 on this video as I am shallow preventing guy behind me from tucking inside along with me not rotating the car enough in T2 and T3 which on this lap is a ~1.25 seconds cost relative to lap record.

Quick Reply: Critique my laps at Laguna Seca