Sponsored by:

Shout Out for SP Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2015, 12:01 AM
24Chromium
Drifting

Received 24 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Shout Out for SP Motorsports

I need to give a big shout out to SP Motorsports, and shop owner Chasen Garcias. Last year I took a huge step up from DE’ing a 997.2 RS street car to racing a 997 Cup. SP Motorsports guided through the initial steps of ownership - sorting the car, identifying what needed to be fixed, repaired, replaced, etc. to getting it set-up to my liking and getting me comfortable in the car. A Cup car is extremely daunting to learn and run. Just the Motec system alone was way more than I could handle. Chasen dug into the s/w and quickly got me usable data. I then decided to expand the capabilities and again he delivered the goods. SP Motorsports has provided the track-side support at every event I’ve attend with the Cup. They’ve been a great partner, always willing to go the extra mile to keep the car on track.

If you’re in the San Francisco bay area and looking for a knowledgable Porsche shop, check them out. They not only provide routine maintenance and service, they offer trailering and full arrive and drive.

http://www.spmsracing.com/home.html
Old 02-07-2015, 10:47 PM
stujelly
Rennlist Member

Received 53 Likes on 41 Posts

+1 for chasen

Quick Reply: Shout Out for SP Motorsports