Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2009, 04:41 PM
ajcjr
Rennlist Member

Received 43 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by dbf73
speaking of those days, this sounds like it might be J David part II
please do tell more.

What about loles partner, is he involved as well?
Old 12-09-2009, 05:12 PM
dbf73
Boost Junkie
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 38 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by ajcjr
please do tell more.
I know nothing about the current situation other than what I have read on these threads at RL. As to J David, see this article for a quick summary
Old 12-09-2009, 05:49 PM
931guru
Drifting

Received 286 Likes on 233 Posts

I guess it's not the red mist, it's the green mist.
Old 12-10-2009, 02:45 AM
TT Surgeon
Race Director

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Bryan Watts
In the eyes of the law...but we're free to come to our own conclusions and act accordingly. And we should, out of nothing more than common sense.

If you were a F-L customer, are you saying that you would you continue "business as usual" until he's proven guilty or innocent?
I have been a satisfied FL customer for several years and would have no problem with anybody from that shop working on my car as long as things seemed on the up and up given the current situation. Hopefully, it remains open in some form for the sake of the employees and customers alike.
Old 12-10-2009, 10:09 AM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TT Surgeon
I have been a satisfied FL customer for several years and would have no problem with anybody from that shop working on my car as long as things seemed on the up and up given the current situation. Hopefully, it remains open in some form for the sake of the employees and customers alike.
Considering the news that has been outlined in this thread, you would take your car to F-L today to have it worked on? Really? Their employees are some of the best in the business...but that won't do you any good if your car is in the shop when the Feds stop by to seize everything. I guess a crook needs a sucker to prey on?

We're talking about F-L here. Not another shop that has the same employees. Operating from an "innocent until proven guilty" stance is not prudent from a personal standpoint. If a guy approaches you in a dark alley with a bat in his hand, you don't assume he's innocent. You prepare for the worst and hope for the best. I'm not sure why folks always try to misapply "innocent until proven guilty" to situations outside of the court every time a potential crook is discussed on the internet.
Old 12-10-2009, 12:48 PM
djb_rh
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

FYI, I heard from Spencer today. My tranny was already gone to another shop in Colorado, so I'm not out anything. Sounds like it's possible that he and Emma are still somewhat employed to help sort these last customer issues out, so anyone who had anything there may not be screwed after all. But if you've been told Spencer will call you, well, it sounds like he will. I'm sure he's just fairly busy getting through it all.

--Donnie
Old 12-10-2009, 01:02 PM
ilko
Agent Orange
Rennlist Member

Received 504 Likes on 186 Posts

Originally Posted by TeamDrugMoney
How about Tech Tactics for February?
This is what I got from Metro PCA last night:

Tech Tactics Update

The following message was just received from Zone 1 regarding the relocation of this years Tech Tactics. As many of you are already aware, Farnbacher Loles is no longer a viable entity. Tech Tactics has been relocated to Danbury Porsche.
Old 12-10-2009, 02:15 PM
TeamDrugMoney
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by ilko
This is what I got from Metro PCA last night:
Thanks for passing that along!

Mike
Old 12-11-2009, 08:47 PM
Mike Buck
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 22 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike Buck
I just heard that too from another source.

Edit: Heard now it was a heart attack, not suicide attempt as I had heard earlier.

I am most interested in the future of their ALMS program. That impacts someone I know, should they not continue.

Quick Reply: ALMS GT2 Rumors and Speculation - Not looking good for Porsche