Sponsored by:

GT1 at Porsche of Colorado Springs NFS

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2015, 03:36 AM
Arominus
Race Car

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by cphelps
No, local guy in Colorado that has a very impressive collection of rare Porsche's.
I was lucky enough to visit the owners garage and it was amazing as he has a mind blowing collection, out of respect for the owner i will not list the cars here, but i saw some other Porsches I will never see again. The caretaker was kind enough let me sit in the GT1 that day.... its as close as i'll ever get to driving any of these super rare, beautiful cars. The sill in the GT1 is no joke to get over, i've never been so careful about getting into my car in my life!

I'll never forget it.
Old 10-01-2015, 02:32 AM
BryanCO
Drifting

Received 208 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by Arominus
I was lucky enough to visit the owners garage and it was amazing as he has a mind blowing collection, out of respect for the owner i will not list the cars here, but i saw some other Porsches I will never see again. The caretaker was kind enough let me sit in the GT1 that day.... its as close as i'll ever get to driving any of these super rare, beautiful cars. The sill in the GT1 is no joke to get over, i've never been so careful about getting into my car in my life!

I'll never forget it.
Was that the PCA event about four yrs ago? I was also there. What a great collection of cars!
Old 06-01-2017, 12:36 AM
Chris from Cali
Race Car

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Very cool. Might be worth a drive down there...

Quick Reply: GT1 at Porsche of Colorado Springs NFS