Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Saw my first CGT today !!

Old 10-29-2004, 03:48 PM
Sharkdriver
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Saw my first CGT today !!

It was getting unloaded at the dealer here in Calgary when I got the phone call.......and as I was merely three blocks away I couldn't resist. It's the first one that they have received. It was CGT silver on dark grey leather.

My first impressions.......

-While I didn't have any negative perceptions of the car from the photos I had seen over the last year or so, the car looked "smaller and lighter" in real life. This is good. I really liked it......from every angle in fact......it is a beautiful machine, absolutely mouth watering......something that cannot be said for the Enzo.......no matter how much one may have had to drink beforehand. The Enzo will still be a fat chick at 2am last call.

-Cheap interior. Really basic and regular......not befitting a car of this price or image. Big downer !!

-Great sounding engine and exhaust !! Like a dozen Ducati's on steroids. I just love the two exhaust pipes coming out of the rear valance.

-I am still undecided on the blue and red wheel locking hubs........

Is it worth $440K USD ?..........no...............it's so close to a GT2 in perfomance...........and so expensive to boot.

Gonna be a great used car buy in five years.
Old 10-29-2004, 06:00 PM
j09333
Instructor

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

"it's so close to a GT2 in perfomance"

I didnt know that.

How close is it?
Old 10-29-2004, 06:01 PM
j09333
Instructor

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

To be clear, I am just asking it.