Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is that a re-clad MR-2??? Yuuuck!
Old 02-13-2004, 05:39 PM
KeithR3
Pro

Ryan,

Don't you think people that buy the knock-off stuff like PRADA, GUCCI...buy it because they like the looks of the stuff. Just my 2cents...

Also who cares?
Old 02-13-2004, 07:56 PM
Flott Leben
Addict
Rennlist Member

I know I'm coming in late but . . . Hey, we are all Porsche enthusiasts here and we are on the same side. Maybe it is just me, but I don't see how this original post can be seen as anything other than a joke. I also think it is outrageous that kit car producers like this exist and, to a large extent, get away with it.

Random: Thank you for posting this seller's ad. This forum is just the place to show cars like this so that something can be done about it. Whether it be potential CGT purchasers, Porsche dealers, PCNA, or us enthusiasts - someone needs to see if these kits are violating copyright, trademark or patent laws. Posting this makes us aware of it and maybe will spur someone into action.

As for the potential CGT purchasers - I envy you guys. If I had the means, I would be purchasing the car to drive it and not be too worried about it as an investment. These kit car are jokes and fakes. They will not affect the value of your cars at all. On the other hand, depreciation might be a concern to you but remember, no matter how much the resale value may diminish - the handling, performance and thrill of driving this Porsche supercar will not. Know that you are buying the best of the best out there and take some comfort in that!

Quick Reply: Porsche has some competition