Notices
Porsche Memorabilia The place to post cherished keepsakes and mementos of our favorite marque

Porsche 911 Junior for sale

Old 03-26-2024, 01:20 PM
GT3COLORADO
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Porsche 911 Junior for sale

Half Scale 911 Junior. Only 224 made in the 1980's and sold through Porsche. This Junior is an original unrestored version. It has been in my race shop for the last decade on display. Parts are almost impossible to find. I have OEM headlight covers and rings (NOS). Included in the sale is the display stand which is powder coated silver. The stand has casters which make moving the Junior a breeze. We started the junior prior to display. It would need to be gone through to get all of the systems checked. With the current value I consider this an investment not a toy. Buyer must pick the Junior up in the Denver Colorado metro area. I will not ship the Junior. Very rare, very Cool. $24k

Thanks for looking.
The following users liked this post:
Lukeirace (03-30-2024)
Old 04-03-2024, 06:25 PM
cheesy77
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help

I have the same car in red. Great toy for the kids. I am replacing the clutch on the car. Would you happen to the clutch that it has on the car and where I could get a replacement???? I know its a centrifugal but thats about it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Porsche 911 Junior for sale