Macan 2014-Current

New CWM GTS!

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2016, 01:21 AM
sliollio
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New CWM GTS!

Went with my dad and picked up his new DD last weekend! He let me design it and basically gave me free reign with the options so I checked quite a few boxes for him

Options:
CWM, GTS interior pkg (red stitching), premium pkg plus, LED headlights incl PDLS+, trailer hitch, sport chrono, 18-way seats w memory, smoking pkg (for the extra outlet), cf interior pkg, heated mult-function steering wheel in cf, illuminated door sills in cf, pcm, connect plus, park assist front/rear/surround, side blades in ext color,

First impressions: (based on my short ~25 mile drive before handing the keys over)
1) First off, the car sounds amazing and is pretty da*m quick! Even better/faster than I was expecting, and with Porsche, my expectations are always very high! It really jumps when you get on! The car feels lighter and more powerful than the figures claim... Typical Porsche magic
2) It is very comfortable; granted I DD'd my 987 Spyder with buckets for the past 3 years and have now moved to the GT4, so most other cars feel comfortable to me, but still The car can be loud and aggressive with all of the right buttons clicked, but if you want to just drive in peace and comfort, it can certainly do that
3) I'm quite jealous of the new infotainment system! Really wish my GT4 had it The graphics on the nav are superb and the apple car play with wifi hotspot are pretty neat! (Finally Porsche is ahead of the game in this category)
4) Lastly, the overall look of the car inside and out came out perfect imo!! When we picked it up, it was parked right next to a regular white cayenne... If anyone is on the fence on color, particularly metallic vs non, I would recommend the metallic. Both look great, but the CWM just pops and looks much better to me!

There she is next to my GT4

Last edited by sliollio; 05-03-2016 at 09:32 PM.
Old 04-27-2016, 11:32 AM
Zeus993
Rennlist Member

Received 1,240 Likes on 571 Posts

Bad *** brother! Nice build and congrats!
Old 04-29-2016, 10:12 AM
Kinesis 996
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks great!!
Old 04-29-2016, 09:42 PM
tims16m
Racer

Received 103 Likes on 42 Posts

Looks great! I was waiting for a GTS, but ended up taking a Macan Turbo. You speced out a very nice build. Bought from West Houston also, they are great to work with. Did you get the GT4 from them as well?
Old 05-03-2016, 09:31 PM
sliollio
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tims16m
Looks great! I was waiting for a GTS, but ended up taking a Macan Turbo. You speced out a very nice build. Bought from West Houston also, they are great to work with. Did you get the GT4 from them as well?
Thanks guys! And yes I did
Old 05-10-2016, 01:37 PM
Dan87951
Nordschleife Master

Received 32 Likes on 22 Posts

Very nice build!

Quick Reply: New CWM GTS!