Notices
987 Forum Discussion about the Cayman/Boxster variants (2004-2012)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2011 cayman s warning light?

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2016, 06:19 PM
Caymancactus
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2011 cayman s warning light?

Hello everyone Im new to rennlist and new to porsche. I just got my car this past june 2011 CS and it has been great. I have put 5,000 miles on it and now I had an unfortunate warning light come on yesterday. on my way to work the emergency tranny run to hot warning . the light came on and went right back off even before I had a chance to pull over. drove 35 min home no issues. like I said the car has been great but i did notice a few times a high rev in first gear and hesitation in the shift the car is pdk other than that flawless. can anyone help?
Old 11-03-2016, 06:51 PM
extanker
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

have it scanned for a history code. My pdk will act up when it is cold but only for a minute or so,like it is unsure what gear it wants 1st or 2nd. It does not like my foot on the gas and brake at the same time hot or cold[big time hesitation]. Both of these faults are probably from my driving habits.....the trans is great.
Old 11-03-2016, 06:55 PM
Caymancactus
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by extanker
have it scanned for a history code. My pdk will act up when it is cold but only for a minute or so,like it is unsure what gear it wants 1st or 2nd. It does not like my foot on the gas and brake at the same time hot or cold[big time hesitation]. Both of these faults are probably from my driving habits.....the trans is great.
ok thanks

Quick Reply: 2011 cayman s warning light?