Notices
987 Forum Discussion about the Cayman/Boxster variants (2004-2012)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Porsche Cayman, not only a Daily Driver, but also my surf car

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2016, 05:05 PM
UCTeeth
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Porsche Cayman, not only a Daily Driver, but also my surf car

We all know how versatile the Cayman can be, thats not something that is argued at all. It can hold its own on the track or on a back canyon road, easily be a daily driver, but has anyone here used it as their surf car? I live next to the beach in CA and surfing is part of what we do, so I thought I'd put the Cayman through its paces and show just how versatile this sports car really is. I posted this in the Cayman Register forums too. I thought I would share it here!

Old 10-11-2016, 05:24 PM
johnnyringo
Cruisin'

I love what you are doing with the videos (first one I watched was when you talked about the crazy play in the cayman shifter). My unsolicited advice: Maybe a little more featuring the car and less walking 2 inches from the camera every other shot (thus blocking it)- and edit down to maybe 2 min. But that's it- really nice work on the ideas and execution overall! Love the *spoiler* you pulled out of the frunk!! cool to see you involve your mates as well. Well done!
Old 10-11-2016, 05:34 PM
UCTeeth
Intermediate

Originally Posted by johnnyringo
I love what you are doing with the videos (first one I watched was when you talked about the crazy play in the cayman shifter). My unsolicited advice: Maybe a little more featuring the car and less walking 2 inches from the camera every other shot (thus blocking it)- and edit down to maybe 2 min. But that's it- really nice work on the ideas and execution overall! Love the *spoiler* you pulled out of the frunk!! cool to see you involve your mates as well. Well done!
Appreciate the feedback man! Will take note of it!

Quick Reply: Porsche Cayman, not only a Daily Driver, but also my surf car