Notices
GT4/Spyder Discussions about the 981 GT4/Spyder
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: APR

Yellow GT4 w/ Custom Clear Bra & Vinyl - Yay or Nay???

Old 07-25-2016, 02:58 PM
Auto Armour Inc
Former Vendor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up Yellow GT4 w/ Custom Clear Bra & Vinyl - Yay or Nay???

This GT4 received our XPEL Ultimate Track Package, which includes the protection of: full hood, full fenders, front bumper, headlights/fog lights, mirrors, door cups, (behind) rear wheel impacts, rear spoiler, full rocker panels and full doors.
After protecting the paint and prepping her for the track, our shop mates at SD Wrap created a custom satin black vinyl stripe kit with satin black vinyl accents on the: mirrors, rear spoiler side plates, rocker panel inlays to pop the indented "GT4" and a "PORSCHE" rear spoiler decal!

All photos taken by: @Tim Batac GarageWorks

What do you all think about the black with the yellow?? Are you a fan of the "PORSCHE" rear spoiler decal??? I know I am! It definitely makes for a good picture!

Cayman GT4

Cayman GT4

Cayman GT4cle

To see the full album of photos from this wrap, check out our Facebook page: http://bit.ly/yellowgt4
Old 07-31-2016, 09:53 PM
blackboy
Pro

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

A BIG YAY
Old 07-31-2016, 10:43 PM
Archimedes
Race Director

Received 3,857 Likes on 1,901 Posts

I think it looks great, but I think it needs the small Porsche decal that runs along the sides just above the rockers as well. The sides look unfinished with the top decals on.
Old 08-02-2016, 09:13 AM
DaveCarrera4
Three Wheelin'

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Auto Armour Inc
This GT4 received our XPEL Ultimate Track Package, which includes the protection of: full hood, full fenders, front bumper, headlights/fog lights, mirrors, door cups, (behind) rear wheel impacts, rear spoiler, full rocker panels and full doors.
After protecting the paint and prepping her for the track, our shop mates at SD Wrap created a custom satin black vinyl stripe kit with satin black vinyl accents on the: mirrors, rear spoiler side plates, rocker panel inlays to pop the indented "GT4" and a "PORSCHE" rear spoiler decal!

All photos taken by: @Tim Batac GarageWorks

What do you all think about the black with the yellow?? Are you a fan of the "PORSCHE" rear spoiler decal??? I know I am! It definitely makes for a good picture!

Cayman GT4

Cayman GT4

Cayman GT4cle

To see the full album of photos from this wrap, check out our Facebook page: http://bit.ly/yellowgt4
Would think 2 wide black stripes offset to passenger side bumper to bumper would be sweet.
Old 08-03-2016, 01:18 PM
Bizzaam
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Archimedes
I think it looks great, but I think it needs the small Porsche decal that runs along the sides just above the rockers as well. The sides look unfinished with the top decals on.
I agree. The sides need something.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Yellow GT4 w/ Custom Clear Bra & Vinyl - Yay or Nay???