Notices
981 Forum Discussions of the 3rd Gen Boxster and 2nd Gen Cayman (2012-2016)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking at used cayman s (Questions)

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2016, 05:38 AM
Turklefurt
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking at used cayman s (Questions)

Hello all!

I'm currently In the search of a low mileage used 2015 Cayman S this will be my daily driver, I already own a turbo inline 4 and living in the desert some days i love it and other i hate it so I'd prefer my next car to be NA. I've found a couple but I had a few questions as we're nearing the release of 2017s.

What's a fair market value for a decently optioned one and what would I be looking at on any type of discount? My must haves are PDK, and 19/20" rims in satin black, I've found one with original MSRP up over 80k exactly how I want It currently offered In the 67k range.

Does a backup camera come standard? I suffer from having little to no depth perception, and It's kind of a selling point for me unfortunately.. I can't find any Information about this, I see some with and some without but no real definitive answer.

There are not a lot of 15s In my area, buying used i would be in a situation of buying the car UN-seen or flying out and seeing the car in person. Do dealers offer courtesy deliveries? what have been your guy's experience with a dealer accommodating you for buying out of state?

As i stated It'd be a daily driver and see no track use, what options would I absolutely need on the car for this purpose, I live in a desert where It gets up over 115 in the summers.

I apologize If any of this has been covered before, I tried searching up the most obvious things but didn't really get any answers I was looking for, If any. Anything you'd like to add or anything I may not have asked would be greatly appreciated, I plan on keeping the car for 5 years at least so reliability will have to be In my favor.

Quick Reply: Looking at used cayman s (Questions)