Notices
981 Forum Discussions of the 3rd Gen Boxster and 2nd Gen Cayman (2012-2016)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Poor zunsport customer service

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2015, 08:15 PM
richardohtx
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Poor zunsport customer service

I looked on the boards and got a very favorable impression about Zunsport and so I ordered a complete set for my 2014 cayman s. Shipping was prompt and cost $495 with discount. As recommended by the forums, I sent an email to them to indicate I had a cayman S without front but with rear parking sensors as their website was very confusing. I got a follow up email From Peter Langdon that said everything was fine. I went to install and lo and behold the front grills were for the base cayman and not the S. I emailed immediately with pictures and they took two days to respond. He said to ship the front grills back and they would ship the replacements, which happened today. I asked about the return shipping costs ($175!! Fedex) and he said I would have to eat it because I ordered the wrong ones off the website. I did email send him the email he had sent me confirming my purchase but to little effect it seems. I also didn't like the fact that they waited until they received my return in hand before they shipped my replacements back, like I was going to on to them or something. In all I spent $670 on them. They are very nice looking but certainly not worth that price. It seems I did hit the wrong button on their website so I accept responsibility and costs incurred but I did email to confirm and got the confirmation back. This seems like very poor customer service to me and I caution anyone else ordering in the future about dealing with this company

Quick Reply: Poor zunsport customer service