Cayman GT4 Clubsport production and delivery time

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2015, 06:16 AM
Unzki
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cayman GT4 Clubsport production and delivery time

Hello guys!

I ordered mine well before the Geneva Car Show and was #1 in my country/dealership. The delivery was promised to be at the end of May. However, couple of weeks later the dealer called that because I have opted for the Clubsport-package it will be delayed to end of June or beginning of the July and this is due to the fact that the clubsport equipped cars production is starting later than the non-cs-versions, to be exact, first of June. Has anyone else heard this??

Just to make this even more weird my friend who has also bought a GT4 with CS (from another European country and other dealer) has been promised the car already at the end of April! So please all GT4 CS-equipped owners (well, owners to be) could you tell me the confirmed delivery and production date of your car?

Kind regards to everyone,

Mikko
Old 04-22-2015, 06:45 PM
perryeyges
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just get the standard seats then install a set of race seats(cloth, that will actually hold you in place). And an aftermarket roll bar. your build date will likely move up again
With a manual trans car you really need all of the help you can get with one hand on the steering wheel.
IMHO the Clubsport Pack is way overpriced and the carbon seats are a compromise at best.

Quick Reply: Cayman GT4 Clubsport production and delivery time