Notices
981 Forum Discussions of the 3rd Gen Boxster and 2nd Gen Cayman (2012-2016)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Can't register on Planet 9

Old 04-16-2015, 06:02 PM
irish89rmf
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can't register on Planet 9

I've been trying to register on Planet 9 for weeks. Everytime I complete the info and hit register and it resets my password fields. What am I doing wrong? I would post there but I can't.

Bob
Old 04-17-2015, 12:33 PM
extanker
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

you should consider yourself lucky that you cant log on. gayman or polejob will moderate you for misspelling porsche or not having fairy porsches photo in your bathroom
Old 04-20-2015, 05:23 PM
Pnug
Intermediate

I pm'd Ken on Planet-9 and he said to send an email to the webmaster and he'll set you up manually. Planet-9 is the best user site for Caymans and the people are pretty helpfull as long as you've done your site search prior to asking a question that might have been answered several times. There are some moderators that can be a little heavy handed but their intensions are good. I've not had an issue with someone correcting my grammer or spelling which is on the poor side so not sure what tanker is talking about.
Old 11-12-2015, 09:39 PM
Andy Bate
1st Gear

Default Admin email?

Hello there,

I too have been trying to register on Planet 9 for over a month with the same form issues

Tried to email the admin, but the page form that you fill out to email them blanks out after hitting send too!!!

Does anyone know the actual email address of the site admins so I can contact them directly?

Thanks for your time,

Andy
Old 11-14-2015, 11:56 AM
Black Adder
AutoX

Apologies for using this board to ask to register on another. I have the same problem registering on the Planet-9 board and their email contact page doesn't work either.
I am a new to Porsche owner, having just purchased a 2014 Cayman S
Old 11-17-2015, 07:52 PM
Cayman Ed
Intermediate

Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Cayman Ed

Would you mind to endorse me too? I have been trying to register for days to no avail.
I have actually been a lurker on that forum for a year now and with my 2016 Cayman coming soon, it's time to become a member.

Thank you...much appreciated.

Ed
Old 11-18-2015, 10:18 AM
Black Adder
AutoX

Default Black Adder

I cannot register on planet 9 either and his "contact" page has the same problem. Is there any email etc that we can reach out to them with ?.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Can't register on Planet 9