Notices
981 Forum Discussions of the 3rd Gen Boxster and 2nd Gen Cayman (2012-2016)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

settings question

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2014, 04:40 AM
anonymous918
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default settings question

hey there,

so i have a 2015 Cayman GTS which i had for a few months now. i basically got the car with all the options and now have a couple of questions:

1. does the rear view camera seem blurry to you if you have one or is it just on mine?

2. is there a way to make A/C not start automatically every time i start the car? there is something in the manual about remember settings but i can't seem to get it to work (i almost never have A/C on and have to turn it off every time i start the car)

thanks...
Old 12-13-2014, 05:56 AM
matttheboatman
Rennlist Member

Received 610 Likes on 235 Posts

Hello 981,

If you have the 14 way seats with Memory Package it can save your AC settings. If not, then no. Do you have memory buttons 123 on your drivers door? If yes, the manual walks you through how to set the memory for each key.

I have manual seats so I must reset each time I start. Not a problem because I go through a start up ritual, which has me pressing buttons like this after start:

Sport mode: on
Wing: up
Fan: set
Radar: on
seat belt: on
e brake: off
Lets Roll!
Old 12-13-2014, 10:58 AM
Cowhorn
Rennlist Member

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

Poor design on the climate control. I hate that it comes on when I start the car eventhough I had shut it off prior to turning off the car.
Old 12-13-2014, 03:52 PM
anonymous918
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

i have 18 way with Memory Package and i read the manual but still not sure how to make it work

Originally Posted by matttheboatman
Hello 981,

If you have the 14 way seats with Memory Package it can save your AC settings. If not, then no. Do you have memory buttons 123 on your drivers door? If yes, the manual walks you through how to set the memory for each key.

I have manual seats so I must reset each time I start. Not a problem because I go through a start up ritual, which has me pressing buttons like this after start:

Sport mode: on
Wing: up
Fan: set
Radar: on
seat belt: on
e brake: off
Lets Roll!

Quick Reply: settings question