Notices
981 Forum Discussions of the 3rd Gen Boxster and 2nd Gen Cayman (2012-2016)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

oCarbon.com - custom 981 carbon fiber interior trim

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2014, 04:49 PM
oCarbon
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default oCarbon.com - custom 981 carbon fiber interior trim

Hey guys,

I've got this set of custom carbon fiber trim ready to ship. It's done in an 4x4 twill weave fabric, which is pretty rare for these types of sets. It's the first 991/981 set we've done in this particular fabric, so it might be the only one. Included are the same pieces found on the OEM carbon fiber trim sets, the dash and the shifter pieces.

These sets are made using actual carbon fiber, epoxy, and clearcoat (no fake vinyl or stickers or anything else of that nature) laminated over an OEM set of trim for a perfect OEM fit.

If you'd like any other interior pieces wrapped (door sills, clock cover, end caps, etc) we can make them in the same matching fabric.

Email me at matt@ocarbon.com if you're interested.

Pricing: $1000 + a core deposit
Core deposit: $450 - this is the replacement cost of the original trim. After you've installed the carbon fiber trim, you can either keep your original trim and forfeit the deposit or return your original trim and have the deposit refunded in full.
Shipping: free to the US, $25-50 to Canada, $65 international

Interested? Shoot an email to matt@ocarbon.com with your full vehicle info (model, year, auto/manual) along with what you'd be interested in.

Check out some of the vehicles we've done in our gallery: http://ocarbon.com/gallery

See some of the more custom pieces we've done in our blog: http://ocarbon.com/blog

Few pictures of the actual custom carbon set of trim:

If you'd like a set of carbon trim but want a different color or fabric, shoot me an email at matt@ocarbon.com and we can discuss other options and pricing.

Quick Reply: oCarbon.com - custom 981 carbon fiber interior trim