Notices
987 Forum Discussion about the Cayman/Boxster variants (2004-2012)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

For those in need of a transaxle rebuild.

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2010, 04:19 PM
Erik@GBox
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default For those in need of a transaxle rebuild.

Hey there everyone,

Spring is not far away and for some P-car owners I am sure it cannot come soon enough. I know I am very much looking forward to being able to drive my 911 again, on a daily basis.

That being said for those who might be thinking of getting their transaxles freshened up or completely rebuilt, we would like to offer our services to you.

GBox has long been a stand out provider of rebuilding services to the Porsche community, specializing in transaxle repair, and customization. All of our work carries with it a 12 month warranty and is of the highest quality. We use all new Porsche OEM parts in our rebuilds, and offer a wide variety of services to enhance your gearboxes performance, as well as durability.

If you are thinking of having this work done before the weather turns nice again, please do not hesitate to give me a call to discuss how we can help your Porsche driving experience be the best possible this year.

It is my pleasure to be a part of the Rennlist community, and I look forward to earning your business and respect here.

Warmest Regards,

Erik Johnson
GBox Performance Transaxles
(303) 440-8899 work
(303) 895-4828 cell