Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Easycare

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2015, 11:24 PM
Rennlist Member

Received 79 Likes on 46 Posts
Default Easycare

Another positive experience. I hit a pothole in the ctts and the pressure immediately started to fall rapidly. Luckily I was close to the local tire shop and rolled it in. Sidewall was busted and the rim was luckily ok. I have the tire and wheel package on the car, and it was a simple phone call from the shop to them. They authorized the $450 replacement and out the door I went with a brand new p zero.

I also noticed a bubble on the sidewall of another tire today. I may take it in to get looked at. May be getting another!
Old 03-17-2015, 01:14 PM
cwazyeurodrivr
Racer

Received 104 Likes on 76 Posts

Originally Posted by 8202632
Another positive experience. I hit a pothole in the ctts and the pressure immediately started to fall rapidly. Luckily I was close to the local tire shop and rolled it in. Sidewall was busted and the rim was luckily ok. I have the tire and wheel package on the car, and it was a simple phone call from the shop to them. They authorized the $450 replacement and out the door I went with a brand new p zero.

I also noticed a bubble on the sidewall of another tire today. I may take it in to get looked at. May be getting another!

They might not replace it for a bubble, might have to pick up a screw in the sidewall instead
Old 03-26-2015, 08:54 AM
auriga
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I purchased an easy care warranty on an 2001 c4 that I bought in 03', we'll over $10k in claims over 4 years, great experience and easy to deal with! Looking for an aftermarket warranty for a 2012 CTT, unfortunately easy care is not available in Canada otherwise I wouldn't think twice about buying another policy!

Quick Reply: Easycare