Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default durametric fault codes

hi rennlisters

Im pulling these fault codes

Vehicle Electrical System

Current Fault Codes
907:
Load management operat. on vehicle electrical sys./DME control module - No additional fault status available, test conditions are not-completed, fault is currently active and is not causing a DTC light

1520:
Rain sensor/light sensor - Implausible signal, test conditions are not-completed, fault is not currently active and is not causing a DTC light

2197:
Potentiometer for footwell lights - Implausible signal, test conditions are not-completed, fault is not currently active and is not causing a DTC light

Only noticable issues im having is double honk when I hit alarm and sometimes it takes several tries before doors lock.

The rear hatch does not open from driver seat button or remote, it can oly be opened from outside

thanks in advance for any feedback
brooklynkid
Old 01-17-2015, 10:06 PM
wrinkledpants
Three Wheelin'

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

How old is the battery? You often seen the load management code when the ECU starts shutting things off because the battery is getting low. For whatever reason, a low battery (even an older battery that would pass a test at a parts store) will cause all sorts of really random issues. And, every person that has gone through this always ends up with different random issues.
Old 01-17-2015, 10:09 PM
brooklynkid
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wrinkledpants
How old is the battery? You often seen the load management code when the ECU starts shutting things off because the battery is getting low. For whatever reason, a low battery (even an older battery that would pass a test at a parts store) will cause all sorts of really random issues. And, every person that has gone through this always ends up with different random issues.
battery is less than 2 months old
Old 01-17-2015, 10:19 PM
wrinkledpants
Three Wheelin'

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Hmmm - then I got nothing. I'd say you might have some issue with the central locking system if you're having issues opening the trunk and locking the doors. But, I'm just speculating.

Quick Reply: durametric fault codes