Sponsored by:

Problems and defects Cayenne Turbo S

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2011, 06:21 AM
mnic01234
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Problems and defects Cayenne Turbo S

1. In the first week the car misfires, 1 or 2 of the 8 ignition coils had been broken.

2. Ca. 1 month later I found out at high speed and rapid downshifting of a hard failure Tiptronic shifting. Three times I visited the workshop, the car left there a week and several times intervenes - to me, the slide box was replaced. Also, a lack of known why this was corrected immediately, not clear to me.

3. Again a few weeks later lit the oil level check. After filling up the prescribed maximum, the indicator light went from not - again in the workshop. There was suggested the switch on the engine pan is defective. Oil out - switch switch, but that's not. A cable for the hood sensor was defective - and thus did not notice the on-board computer, open the hood and oil was refilled.

4. After 4 months I noticed that hangs down an exhaust pipe, the bell is cracked in several places due to the thermal load! Again, the workshop was on the advice and changed both.

5. Then I realized that the panoramic roof (rear glass section) when opening / tilting stuck. A rail is "extended or adjusted. Here, too, after a conversation with the mechanic, the impression that the defect is known and one resorts because of numerous experiences with the repair.

6. 2 months later I found out the next affliction, the spindle of the electric height adjustment was broken - in the passenger seat. So one part of the real should not break.

7. Before and after the service I asked to mechanical vibration at part-or full load, which were in the upper speed range and felt uncomfortable. Unsolved.

8. In the tail light is condensed, there are no visual cracks, holes, etc identifiable, the external force close to collapse.

9. In the cold winter days, the tailgate has not been and will be hand-held in the up position. The gas-filled shock absorbers hold up for years 2-3.

10. The tire pressure monitoring system reports errors and shuts down after a few kilometers, it comes back. In an error-checking was a defective control unit identified ..

11. As negligible, in my view, if not acceptable defects I call

1. several system - problems with PCM
2. vibrate at high speeds, the driver / passenger door and an air gap between the seal and door above the window with the free eye. Especially in the front passenger door, this is blatant (1-1.5 cm).

12. And burst like many now also with me the next design flaw, the plastic pipe of the cooling is to ride in the weekend.

13. The next Affliction has contributed the following: After I turn off the car without an error message I get when you open the door by remote control, defect reporting ignition. Restart does not work, so Porsche emergency services (Sonntag!).
Finally a cable between the controller and the ignition was broken! When asked how can that be because (the Cayenne was standing still broken!) There was no explanation.

So much for the facts! Of course, all the services made at Porsche, 111 points check

Can only advise everyone, the quality of the car and the service do not meet this price range, price stability is anyway miserable.

Quick Reply: Problems and defects Cayenne Turbo S