Sponsored by:

Rage Rover supercharged vs Pig GTs / turbo shopping - buying

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2009, 03:42 AM
1crazy canuck
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Rage Rover supercharged vs Pig GTs / turbo shopping - buying

After a long battle with myself between a 06/07RR sport supercharged and an 08 Cayenne Turbo/gts I have decided to buy whichever one I can get the best deal on, first.

Thanks to all who offered thge valuable input that they did in my last thread on my initial hunt on this subject -- SOme good advise there

Fully aware of the RR & cayenne reliability issues -- but willing to take a leap based on how good the RR looks.

Im keeping my 997 c2s for the real fun -- but want something practical and fun for skiing/costco, etc

I realize there's a significant price difference in price between them -- but I figure I will rationalize whichever best deal comes first and buy whichever one of these I find first.

I also realize the new rr sport supercharged has 510 hp -- but the depreciation hit does not apeal to me --so am only wiilling to buy used

I only want black or silver and only black interiors in the RR -- would consider tan/beige in an 08 pig gts/turbo.

What sort of pricing would be an "impossible to turn down" deal on either of these ?--and any leads would be appreciated.

Thanks to all in advance

Quick Reply: Rage Rover supercharged vs Pig GTs / turbo shopping - buying