Sponsored by:

WANTED: Cool "Pic" of you and your Cayenne

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2007, 02:08 PM
EnigmaWmn
Just call me Pops
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Charlie, do they every play tricks by switching on you? And which one of them goes by the name CharlieXS? :-D
Old 01-10-2007, 02:58 PM
JFScheck
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here is a picture of me with the Cayenne on the other side of the Bay Bridge looking at Annapolis and here is a picture of my Cayenne with my Bike and Trailer when I towed it to Daytona for Bike week...
Attached Images   
Old 01-10-2007, 03:11 PM
charlieXS
Pro

Originally Posted by EnigmaWmn
Charlie, do they every play tricks by switching on you? And which one of them goes by the name CharlieXS? :-D
lol... no switching allowed

And XS means Excess...

No pics of me and Peppa'...

Last edited by charlieXS; 01-11-2007 at 03:04 PM.
Old 01-10-2007, 03:27 PM
cab&coupe
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Great thread...

Wow... lot's o` beautiful rigs & people in the pepper group. Lemme see... EW - simply stunning... Kooser - easy to see why you're without exhaust buddy Kevin you got it going on skl - very nice set up, Renn - looks like a great trip, Alex - you're a lucky man, Chip - nice ret hawt pepper, Charlie - hot, hot, Rome - looking good man, Madfox/Boston - come on... give it up

Here's a couple of pics from our maiden trek with the pepper aka wine hauler.. have since added clear side markers and diamond black BBS RS-GT wheels.

Second pic with wifey injesting the "fruits" of the Columbia Basin
Attached Images     

Last edited by cab&coupe; 11-22-2011 at 09:27 PM.
Old 01-10-2007, 08:57 PM
Kooser
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

EnigmaWmn
I think that your avatar "PSM" has derived new meaning @ Rennlist now.

Potentially Suggestive Material

Or are you perhaps more inclined to align yourself with you avatar's "PSM" acronym as

Porsche's Sexy Motorist.

If you gots it, ya
Gotta Represent Girl!

Oh yes, I almost forgot - you gotta then take "Off" off of your avatar then
- make sense?
Old 01-10-2007, 10:01 PM
EnigmaWmn
Just call me Pops
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by charlieXS
And XS means Excess...
Originally Posted by Kooser
EnigmaWmn
I think that your avatar "PSM" has derived new meaning @ Rennlist now.

Potentially Suggestive Material
I don't know what you, people, thought I was implying, but if I have to explain my attempt at humor, I must not be really good at it :-D

Charlie, since MadFox requested photos of ourselves next to our Cayennes and you posted a photo of your wife & her sister I hinted that CharlieXS (aka YOU) is not in the photo by asking which one is CharlieXS, b/c it's rather obvious that neither one of those 2 would be named Charlie. Which also should have translated into: Charlie, where the hell is YOUR photo? :-D Makes sense, yes/no?
Old 01-10-2007, 10:22 PM
rome
Rennlist Member

Default Mrs. Rome

By request via the back-channel, I hereby unveil 'Mrs. Rome' posing, as an added bonus, with our buddy, Boston Red Sox slugger/legend, David 'Big Papi' Ortiz.

BTW, Mrs. Rome pointed out that Kooser's 'shorty' is wearing Gucci shoes in her photo. LOL
Attached Images  

Last edited by rome; 04-14-2007 at 09:47 AM.
Old 01-10-2007, 10:31 PM
rome
Rennlist Member

PS. Where are you Mad Fox!?
Old 01-10-2007, 10:35 PM
Kooser
Pro

I don't know what you, people, thought I was implying, but if I have to explain my attempt at humor, I must not be really good at it :-D

Charlie, since MadFox requested photos of ourselves next to our Cayennes and you posted a photo of your wife & her sister I hinted that CharlieXS (aka YOU) is not in the photo by asking which one is CharlieXS, b/c it's rather obvious that neither one of those 2 would be named Charlie. Which also should have translated into: Charlie, where the hell is YOUR photo? :-D Makes sense, yes/no?
Dahh? My bad
But the second one should stick still I think.
Old 01-10-2007, 10:36 PM
MadFox
Pepper Bartender
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cab&coupe
Great thread........, Madfox/Boston - come on... give it up
Okay, against my better judgement.. here ya go with "der Blue Beast"... it was a beautiful day in Birmingham.. that's our modest city's skyline.. I had a lunch appt. today and couldn't get from downtown to the Barbar's Motorsports complex where the Porsche Driving Experience is located.. but, I may try and post another pic from out there tomorrow if I get the chance.. At 48, I'm still perplexed by my college kids posting pics of themselves and revealing way too much info on blogs, myspace, facebook, et al. Hell, I can't believe I've done as much as I have right here! So, Enigmawmn.. now you just need Larry's ghost to post! Pass the Kool-aid..
p.s. my wife is a "babe" but like Kooser, she runs the house.. posting her pic online would be DEATH... so sorry --- I still have more toys to accumulate!
Attached Images  
Old 01-10-2007, 10:39 PM
MadFox
Pepper Bartender
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rome
PS. Where are you Mad Fox!?
Just posted... and before the gray hairs at my age say anything.... I don't color my hair!..
Old 01-10-2007, 10:48 PM
Kooser
Pro

Originally Posted by MadFox
Okay, against my better judgement.. here ya go with "der Blue Beast"... it was a beautiful day in Birmingham.. that's our modest city's skyline.. I had a lunch appt. today and couldn't get from downtown to the Barbar's Motorsports complex where the Porsche Driving Experience is located.. but, I may try and post another pic from out there tomorrow if I get the chance.. At 48, I'm still perplexed by my college kids posting pics of themselves and revealing way too much info on blogs, myspace, facebook, et al. Hell, I can't believe I've done as much as I have right here! So, Enigmawmn.. now you just need Larry's ghost to post! Pass the Kool-aid..
p.s. my wife is a "babe" but like Kooser, she runs the house.. posting her pic online would be DEATH... so sorry --- I still have more toys to accumulate!

Dude make no mistake, My Pimp hand is STRONG!
........................................................................ ........................................................................ ........................................................................ ........We are mere puppets aren't we!
Old 01-10-2007, 10:56 PM
Shamus
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by rome
By request via the back-channel, I hereby unveil 'Mrs. Rome' posing, as an added bonus, with our buddy, Boston Red Sox slugger/legend, David 'Big Papi' Ortiz.
My eight-year old daughter just declared 'Mrs. Rome' the hands down winner.
Old 01-10-2007, 11:05 PM
BostonDMD
Rennlist Member

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

Wow, just a bunch of pretty people in this forum!

Time for me to move on, I'll go look for Lewis and maybe we'll take a picture with my Tit.S and post it here.....

Wouldn't that be interesting.....
Old 01-10-2007, 11:12 PM
rome
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Shamus
My eight-year old daughter just declared 'Mrs. Rome' the hands down winner.
Mille Grazie!

You apparently let your kids stay up late like I do...(when Mrs. Rome is out that is).....I like your style Shamus.....

Quick Reply: WANTED: Cool "Pic" of you and your Cayenne