License Plate Frame

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2004, 02:38 PM
wingless
analyst
Rennlist Member

Received 147 Likes on 92 Posts
Default License Plate Frame

The brushed finish stainless steel license plate frame, from Griot's Garage, is a very nice match to the script Cayenne turbo model designation and to the stainless rear bumper protective strip.

They have three styles. The 4-hole frame is shown in the image. The part number is: 10326BRHA and the cost is: $34.95.

This plate frame is shown at: http://www.griotsgarage.com/catalog.jsp?&SKU=10326

It includes a hard, clear, plate protector and a set of screw cap covers, that were too small for the screw heads I'm using.
Attached Images  
Old 02-22-2004, 02:46 PM
alin2
Burning Brakes

Received 569 Likes on 261 Posts

Looks nice! I got a couple of black stainless steel frames with both "PORSCHE" (back) and "Cayenne Turbo" (front...I know, I know, but I actually got pulled over in Chicago for not having a plate in the front on my M5) from this guy on Ebay. They look really nice. He also has chrome and other styles. I like the black frames with my basalt balck TT.

Check it out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2462078123

Old 02-23-2004, 04:04 AM
Craig
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Wingless,

Got the same frames from GG for my CT. But, I've been struggling w/ the front licence plate holder; don't like it w/out a frame, and can't find one that fits, as the GG frame fits inside the front holder. Any ideas, anyone?

Craig
Old 02-23-2004, 10:45 AM
Periokid
Pro

Received 18 Likes on 2 Posts

I have the polished ones on my TT from Griot's.

Had no problem fitting them on the front or the rear.

As far at the screws being large for the plastic button holders, I had the same issue.

The screw heads are large and they are pretty snug into the plastic holders. I did manage to get the cover over them, with some force.
Old 02-26-2004, 01:07 AM
ljugete
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've got the black OEM "Cayenne" license frames front & back. I think they contrast well with my Crystal Silver CS. I'm looking for some SS screws that I can fit the black plastic screw head covers on riight to finish the install. properly.

Quick Reply: License Plate Frame