Notices

Retrofit Turbo(s) into 2010 4S Panamera

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2014, 04:10 PM
darrickd
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Retrofit Turbo(s) into 2010 4S Panamera

Hello everyone, I just bought a 2010 4S Panamera that came with an AWE exhauust system, I am an Air Force Active Duty and live in Germany and will be shipping the vehicle to Germany this month. I see in the ebay.de that there are used turbos for sale. Does anyone know the ins and outs of retrofitting turbos and the other parts and or software changes needed to make this happen. Attached is a picture of what I would be starting out with. I would be doing this in Germany from a reputable workshop/tuning company Thanks. Darrick
Attached Images  
Old 06-19-2015, 02:01 AM
drmotorhead
5th Gear

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

With enough money and time, anything it possible. The easy way is trade your car in and walk out with a Turbo. In the 2010-2011 years the price delta between trading your car and walking out with the genuine turbo model is less than $20k. That is a bargain compared with the difficulty and cost of changing a non-turbo engine to a turbo. You are also unlikely to get anything extra for your converted car should you sell it. You may even get less than what your unconverted car would have been worth.

Quick Reply: Retrofit Turbo(s) into 2010 4S Panamera