MAXhpkit - US distributor of Scivision MAF

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2007, 07:56 PM
rberry951
Temprarily Banned per IB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default MAXhpkit - US distributor of Scivision MAF

Hello everyone,

In the past we have had great success with customers who use the Scivision MAF with our chip sets. I have recommended this unit to many people, but recently people started coming to me saying they cannot purchase the Scivision any longer.

I've been speaking with the designer of the Scivision system, and we have come to an accord. MAXhpkit will become the US distributor of the Scivision MAF kits beginning in August.

A big factor in a lot of people's decision to purchase is cost. Unfortunately because of the currency exchange situation, I cannot purchase the kits as inexpensively as I would like. However, I am going to offer the units with my chips with a VERY small profit margin on the units themselves to bring overall costs down. When I order the first 10 units I will start a promotion on the MAF itself at $700.00 US, and I will further reduce the chip cost from 249.00 to 199.00 for the promotion, thereby bringing the total cost of the Scivision MAF kit with 951MAX DME III chips to 899.00 USD.

After the promotion, the MAF will retail at $750.00 USD and will reduce the chip price to $225.00 USD when paired with the kit for a total of $975.00USD

The first 10 units I order will be for the 944 Turbo / S cars, but will have the availability for 944NA/S/S2, 911 3.2, and 964. Chip pairs for all of these units will be available by the end of August.

I will accept orders for these units on our website at http://www.maxhpkit.com begining in August.

Regards,
Russell

Quick Reply: MAXhpkit - US distributor of Scivision MAF