Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

996 911TT IPE Exhaust

Old 11-27-2016, 03:47 PM
brastewa
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 996 911TT IPE Exhaust

Category: Engine - Exhaust
Price (no $ sign please): $3000
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 911, 996
Location (Region): Midwestern
Item Condition: Used

Good afternoon! I recently purchased a 2003 996 911TT in Chicago. The car came equipped with a IPE (Innotech) performance exhaust system...which totally rocks! Unfortunately, I live in CA and this system bypasses the catalytic converters. Due to the cat bypass system, I had to install the stock exhaust to meet CA smog test requirements. I had Tom Wood Porsche uninstall the IPE exhaust-I'm in Indianapolis for the next few days but will be returning to South Bay SoCal next week. I am willing to ship or preferably meet live to sell the exhaust. I'm looking for 3000.00 + shipping or any reasonable offer. The exhaust comes with all parts to install on a 996 Turbo or Turbo S 911. Complete with 2 exhaust remotes.

From Innotech:

The Porsche 996 Turbo refined with an iPE Innotech Performance Exhaust system generate an outstanding high-pitched racing sound as well as a comfortably quiet cruise by the push of a button when wished for. Our Valvetronic exhaust delivers both power and dynamic valve control to the driver's seat. The full system comes with a remote control module including 3 different modes: on, off, and auto. In on mode, the valves are fully open for maximum flow and power, releasing a breathtaking racing sound with an incomparable clean tone especially when accelerating. In off mode, the valves are closed and volume is reduced for a comfortable cruise. The auto mode enables the system to detect the engine rpm and fuel pedal signal to automatically adjust the valve movements for a dynamic driving experience.
Each part of the exhaust system is individually designed to perfectly fit the Porsche 996 Turbo. Our unique design overcomes the limits set by the stock exhaust, so that performance, sound, and driving pleasure can be increased dramatically, giving your Porsche unique supercar sound down-the-line.

I'm new to the Porsche family, so please forgive any details that might have been left out of the description. I'm happy to answer any questions live, email or via PM.
Attached Images        
Old 11-30-2016, 02:29 PM
brastewa
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Price Drop!

New Price 2000.00 + shipping and handling!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 996 911TT IPE Exhaust