Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

FS: Puma Trionfo Racing Suite NEW

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2016, 12:15 PM
Porsche-Suchtig
Rennlist Member

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts
Default FS: Puma Trionfo Racing Suite NEW

Category: Accessories
Price (no $ sign please): $850
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): SoCAl
Item Condition: Brand New

For sale:

Brand new PUMA Trionfo racing suit. I purchased this suit two years ago, right before I started cycling for exercise. By the time I got back to racing cars, I was two sizes smaller. So this suit has never been worn and, unfortunately, it isn't going to work for me. My loss is your gain.

Size 60

Product Description

The PUMA Trionfo suit is the new top of the range PUMA suit and establishes a new technological standard used by champions on a world-wide basis today.
Utilizing revolutionary and proprietary advancements in material, form, function and design, the PUMA Trionfo synthesizes the ultimate drivers environment for performance and endurance.

Lightweight and breathable shiny satin Nomex III material in a unique 3-layer design offers unmatched weight reduction, superior transpiration, higher thermal protection, and increased durability over other 3-layer lightweight designs.

Anatomically correct pre-shaped body creates less bulk in the driving position, increases freedom of movement and agility, along with pre-shape sleeves and legs reducing drivers fatigue of both the arms and legs.

The Full Movement System (FMS), fully gusseted arm articulation in stretch Nomex, increases the necessary freedom of arm movement compliant with any cockpit/seat environment.

Superior driver comfort through forward side seam positioning with internal flat serge seam construction and internal pockets avoiding contact with the seat and relieves un-wanted pressure points.

Strategically placed knit Nomex stretch panels located at the knees, calves, and kidney/lumbar areas improve both mobility and transpiration.

Super flat epaulette design for the ultimate HANS compatibility, soft knit internal collar with satin outer stops migration under the Hans chest plate allowing safe and comfortable usage of the Hans device.

FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.2/5 approved.
Colors: red, blue, black, and white.
Sizes: 46-64
Attached Images     
Old 11-17-2016, 07:09 PM
Cory M
Drifting

Received 74 Likes on 43 Posts

PM sent
Old 11-17-2016, 07:40 PM
rebrewer
Rennlist Member