Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

FS: 997 Bilstein PASM coilover set and Tarret rear toe control arms

Old 08-18-2016, 09:15 PM
Saaboteur
Burning Brakes

Received 96 Likes on 60 Posts
Default FS: 997 Bilstein PASM coilover set and Tarret rear toe control arms

Category: Steering & Suspension
Price (no $ sign please): $1700
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 997
Location (Region): Canada
Item Condition: Used

Up for sale is a USED set of Bilstein Damptronic coilovers for 997 AWD models (with some new components) and a NEW set of Tarret Engineering rear toe control arms.

The coilovers are used. I bought them off a local-ish kijiji seller, a shop in Calgary, Alberta (I’m in Edmonton) and they indicated there were 3-4,000 km mileage on them when removed from a customer car. That is not verified. They did not include the adjustment wrenches nor the additional arms, so I bought those separately, and they are new, never used. I think I spent about C$200 on these new pieces.

I also bought a set of roller bearings, after some discussion with Petz914, as he indicated a spring binding issue with these coilovers when turning. These roller bearings will alleviate that binding. Again, these are new. They are cheap on eBay, but if you buy what I have for sale, then you won't have to get these either.

I also have a set of Tarett Engineering adjustable rear toe control arms, with boots and locking plate kit – these are also new, never mounted. The arms new are US$395, the boot kit another US$17.50 and the locking plate kit US$95.

Decided not to install everything as I think I will just get the DSC box and see how I like that, and if I want to lower it some, then I will just get springs. I like the ride quality as it is, and don't want to ruin it. I must be getting old, but I don't track the car and there are no canyons to carve around here.

Photos of everything here, PM me if you'd like more:

Asking US$1,700 for everything and prefer to sell the package.

I'll separate the coilovers, the new arms, wrenches and the roller bearings for $1,500; and the Tarret arms, boots and lock kit for $300. I prefer not to split up the parts any further than that. I'd also prefer to split the Tarret stuff only if there's a buyer for the coilovers first.

All prices PLUS shipping and a contribution to PayPal’s fees. Buyer will be responsible for any import duties. First person to reach a deal with me in private messages and to come up with payment will get the parts.

Any questions, please PM.

Last edited by Saaboteur; 08-19-2016 at 08:42 PM.
Old 08-19-2016, 09:37 AM
halo777
Rennlist Member

Received 105 Likes on 63 Posts

Great pieces and great price!

GLWS
Old 08-19-2016, 03:28 PM
IzzyCab
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

interested in the Tarret arms sent you a pm
Old 08-20-2016, 04:12 PM
Petza914
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 6,136 Likes on 3,909 Posts

I'd get the DSC box first and see how you like it before unloading this as you may want to add them too. The Bilsteins dont make the ride any harsher, just more controlled. The difference even in regular street driving is able to be felt and they eliminate the wallowing rear end feel you get on long undulations at higher speed - think small dip in the road right before a bridge. The Bilsteins with adjustable spring perches will also let you corner balance the car, rather than just lower it.

Just a couple things to think about before letting the kit go.
Old 09-22-2016, 02:54 PM
shanghai_todd
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PM sent on the shocks
Old 09-22-2016, 03:47 PM
Saaboteur
Burning Brakes

Received 96 Likes on 60 Posts

All items sold now, thanks.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: 997 Bilstein PASM coilover set and Tarret rear toe control arms