Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

SUMMER SPECIAL 2.0 - Reduced Price on Refinished Hood Crests+ ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!!

Old 07-17-2014, 08:29 AM
intrepidagent
Former Vendor

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default SUMMER SPECIAL 2.0 - Reduced Price on Refinished Hood Crests+ ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!!

Category: Exterior - Body Parts
Price (no $ sign please): $120
Private or Vendor Listing: Vendor Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 911, 912, 914, 924/931/944/951/968, 928, 964, 986, 987, 993, 996, 997, Cayenne, Cayman, Carrera GT, Panamera, Race Car
Location (Region): NorthEast
Item Condition: Used

BACK FOR AN ENCORE BY POPULAR DEMAND!!

I received a great response to the "Summer Special" that I made available Mid June through early July. Thanks for the kind words about the pieces we refinish. I have received a number of inquiries from fellow Rennlisters about running another special.

I have been able to obtain another quantity of 20 core crests to refinish as in the first special. I'm going to refinish these in the most popular color choice which is Light Stainless Cerakote "highlights" and Semi Flat / Satin Black Enamel "lowlights" as before. This is a great combination on almost any Porsche as the black and silver coordinates with wheels, model designation on the rear of your Porsche etc.

The Summer Special is $120 shipped (within the US) with a OEM Porsche Crest Gasket and retainers. This is a $30 reduction from the usual $150 cost. Shipping outside the US is via USPS International Priority Mail in a small flat rate box. The shipping quote is per the USPS.com website and I only charge the actual quoted amount.

These refinished pieces fit EVERY Porsche except for 356 Models which utilize a smaller crest

Additionally when these 20 pieces are sold all 20 purchasers will be entered in a drawing for a Polished Nickel Plate Red / White and Blue "Flag" crest which normally is a $200 refinished piece:

Shipping the crest to the winner will be at my expense (both US and Overseas) and will include a gasket and retainers. It's my way of saying thank you to my fellow Rennlisters and a great way of celebrating summer.

If you would like to order one and be entered in the drawing please send me a PM here or contact me directly via email:

porschecrests@gmail.com

Best Regards: Jim
Old 07-21-2014, 10:44 AM
intrepidagent
Former Vendor

ONLY 16 REMAINING!!

Here's the update as of this morning. Four of the twenty available Silver / Black "Summer Special" crests have been ordered.

I have 16 crests remaining that I can refinish at this price. Each purchaser will become eligible for the Red, White and Blue Refinished Crest drawing after all twenty have been sold. If interested please contact me here:

porschecrests@gmail.com or via a PM here on the site.

Please reference your profile name here when you email. This is intended as a special offer to registered members and users only!!

Cheers!
Old 07-25-2014, 11:34 AM
intrepidagent
Former Vendor

Just a quick update as the weekend rolls in. I have 14 pieces still available under "Summer Special 2.0" pricing. Please PM me here or email if you are interested in ordering one:

porschecrests@gmail.com

Also please know that we are still refinishing custom pieces to order. Here's a pic of a refinished crest that went out yesterday. It's a brushed nickel plated piece with semi flat black and anthracite / gunmetal grey metallic "lowlights". The customer's Porsche is black and has BBS wheels with a silver lip and anthracite or gunmetal grey centers:.

We have a online album of previously refinished pieces parked on photobucket.com here:

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/jtyu...?sort=6&page=1

Please have a look and let us know if there is something we can create for your Porsche. All of the pieces in the album have been refinished by us, by hand, in the good old USA to order. They're created one at a time as we do not keep a "stock" of refinished crests on hand.

Cheers!
Old 07-31-2014, 10:10 AM
intrepidagent
Former Vendor

I have 11 "Summer Special" pieces still available!!

Each piece comes with a OEM Porsche Crest Gasket and retainers as well as shipping within the US! Overseas shipping is at the actual rate quoted on www.usps.com for a small flat rate box via international priority mail. Just sent a piece to the UK yesterday and the postage was $23.50. I have another piece going to Australia and the price was the same at $23.50.

Each order will be eligible for the Red, White and Blue Polished Nickel crest that will be given away after all 20 pieces have been ordered.

Please let me know if you would like to order.

Cheers!
Old 08-05-2014, 10:33 PM
intrepidagent
Former Vendor

I have 10 pieces available for order at the $120 "Summer Special" pricing and a chance at winning the Red, White and Blue Polished Nickel Crest!!!!!

That being said I thought I would post a few pics of some recently completed custom pieces we’ve shipped out over the last week or so.

Here’s a polished nickel plated crest incorporating the colors found in Argentina’s flag. Our customer wanted to combine pride in his heritage with his enthusiasm for the marque:

The crest mirrors the colors in the flag of Argentina:

The next refinished piece is a Gulf / Weyer themed brushed nickel plate crest with orange and navy blue on it’s way to the UK!:

The customer is having his 964 repainted in Gulf Blue similar to this:

And planning on using the bottom (third) door sill decal in Gulf Orange and Navy Blue:

We were also FLOORED, repeat FLOORED (did I say FLOORED?) when Mark White, owner of Accumoto Autosport www.accumoto.com , contacted us for a crest to adorn their latest project / demonstrator. After a few lengthy and incredibly eye opening phone calls (to include a face time walk around of the car itself), Mark tasked us with refinishing an older style brushed nickel piece with satin / semi flat black and gunmetal metallic, as well as a newer style crest with the same finish. Stay tuned to see which they use on the car…..the work they do is INCREDIBLE. Their attention to fit, finish and detail is second to none. Tough to describe just what they do in a part of a portion of a post. Suffice it to say if you need a thinly veiled race car for the street or an all out car for the track you would be hard pressed to find a more dedicated, competent and thorough crew.

Older “901” style crest in Brushed Nickel Plate:

New “996” style crest with an identical finish:

Visit their website here:
www.accumoto.com

or their Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/accumoto

Stunning work. Amazing precision and attention to detail. Definitely worth perusing.

Cheers!
Old 08-05-2014, 11:00 PM
Jjm4life
Three Wheelin'

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Got mine in the mail on Friday. Beautiful piece, can't wait to get it on my car. Thanks again
Old 08-06-2014, 01:44 PM
intrepidagent
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Jjm4life
Got mine in the mail on Friday. Beautiful piece, can't wait to get it on my car. Thanks again
Would love to see a pic of it on your Porsche once it's installed!
Old 08-09-2014, 11:37 AM
intrepidagent
Former Vendor

I have 8 "Summer Special" pieces still available!!

Each piece comes with a OEM Porsche Crest Gasket and retainers as well as shipping within the US! Overseas shipping is at the actual rate quoted on www.usps.com for a small flat rate box via international priority mail. Recently sent a piece to the UK and the postage was $23.50. I have another piece that was sent to Australia and the price was the same at $23.50.

Each order will be eligible for the Red, White and Blue Polished Nickel crest that will be given away after all 20 pieces have been ordered.

Please let me know if you would like to order.

Cheers!
Old 08-12-2014, 11:24 PM
intrepidagent
Former Vendor

Here's a pic that Rennlist Member David_Alford posted in the members section of the refinished crest he purchased and the Red, White and Blue piece he won in the first "Summer Special" Drawing. Congratulations again David!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-12-2014, 11:28 PM
intrepidagent
Former Vendor

6 "Summer Special" pieces still available!!

Each order is eligible for the drawing to give away a Red, White and Blue Polished Nickel Plate crest identical to the one Dave won during the first "Summer Special".
Old 08-17-2014, 05:48 PM
intrepidagent
Former Vendor

5 "Summer Special" pieces still available!!

Each order is eligible for the drawing for a Red, White and Blue Polished Nickel Plate American Flag motif refinished crest.

Don't miss out!!!

Old 08-20-2014, 03:24 PM
intrepidagent
Former Vendor

4 "Summer Special" pieces still available!!
Old 08-23-2014, 12:11 AM
intrepidagent
Former Vendor

Getting close to "Last Call". Only two Summer Special pieces remaining!!
Old 08-25-2014, 04:16 PM
creaminz
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Amazing work! Thank you! Can't wait!

Old 08-31-2014, 09:21 AM
intrepidagent
Former Vendor

Thanks for posting the pics of your custom crest. Looking forward to seeing a pic of it on your Porsche!

I have 2 Summer Special pieces remaining!!

When you order you'll be eligible for a drawing for a Red, White and Blue "American Flag" motif polished nickel plate crest!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: SUMMER SPECIAL 2.0 - Reduced Price on Refinished Hood Crests+ ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!!