Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

WTB - 997.1 Interior Trim Pieces in Black Leather or Makassar Wood

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2013, 07:14 PM
Petza914
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 6,160 Likes on 3,925 Posts
Default WTB - 997.1 Interior Trim Pieces in Black Leather or Makassar Wood

Category: Interior
Price (no $ sign please): $1
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 997
Location (Region): SouthEast
Item Condition: Used

I'm looking to purchase some 997 Interior Trim Pieces in either Black Leather or Makassar wood. The attached pdf shows the pieces I'm looking for (marked in red), which are the 3 Piece Cupholder trim (2 side pieces and the flip down long center section), door flip up compartment covers / armrests, the little piece that's just in-front of the Storage bin cover (has a panel removal screw under it), & the long vertical Door Pull Handles. Thought maybe someone swapped out these pieces on their car for carbon or painted to match samples and was looking to get rid of their old pieces. My wife's car came with these pieces in Aluminum-look, but she wants either black leather or dark makassar wood.

Thanks and let me know what you have and the prices.

Pete
Attached Images
File Type: pdf
997 Interior Trim 2.pdf (69.6 KB, 246 views)
Old 03-17-2013, 12:09 AM
Petza914
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Default Macassar Wood Pieces

Bump - still looking for some of these interior trim pieces in Macassar Wood (this is the dark one, not the Sycamore lighter one).
  • Long vertical door handle,
  • Door compartment covers,
  • Small piece in-front of the door compartment covers,
  • Door spears (pieces with the window switches behind the interior door handles). It doesn't matter if these are used an have been removed from an existing door panel - I can make them work,
  • any air vents,
  • cup holder assembly,
  • and the rear center tunnel extension from a coupe (this is the small section that connects the center tunnel to the rear seat - it's only on the Coupes.) It has a small open rectangular compartment and is the little piece right behind the flip-open center console lid.

Thanks and let me know if anyone has these lying around or wanting to remove them to change to something else. I have many of these in Aluminum-look silver, some in regular textured plastic, and other pieces in black leather if you're looking to trade.

Pete
Old 10-12-2013, 12:13 AM
Petza914
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Hi, I'm still looking for 997 Interior Macassar (Dark Wood) trim Pieces if anyone has replaced theirs with something else, like leather, carbon, aluminum-look, etc. I already have the cemter tunnel, e-brake handle, shift ****, cup-holders, & dash trim. Still looking for door handles, door compartment covers, door spears, steering wheel (triangular airbag version but don't need the airbag), or others.

Let me know what you might have - PM or petza914@gmail.com with photos and prices. Thanks.
Old 11-15-2014, 09:36 PM
Petza914
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Bump - still looking for some of the dark Macassar wood trim pieces if anyone removed them from their car to change the trim. I'm looking for door spears, door handles, and others as well. Already have the full center console, cup holders, gear shift ****, and e-brake handle.

Send photos and prices to petza914@gmail.com

Thanks

Quick Reply: WTB - 997.1 Interior Trim Pieces in Black Leather or Makassar Wood