Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

FS: Vorsteiner 997TT VR-T Carbon Fiber Wing/Decklid

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2012, 02:31 AM
bonehead
Rennlist Member

Received 291 Likes on 130 Posts
Default FS: Vorsteiner 997TT VR-T Carbon Fiber Wing/Decklid

Category: Exterior - Body Parts
Price (no $ sign please): $2900
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 997
Location (Region): NorCal
Item Condition: Used

Posted this in the member to member F/S forum. Didn't know this one existed, so sorry for the repeat post.

This will fit 997.1 or .2 rear bumper. I have been told this will also fit narrowbody 997 models.

Exposed carbon fiber on the wing and top air intakes. Two side intakes are fully functional and feed into the stock airbox. There are recesses under the lid to relocate the engine fan and the rubber seals to the airbox.

The carbon fiber weave is perfect. I bought an OEM turbo script emblem, had the shop paint it black and apply it to the lid. If your car is not black, this would obviously need to be removed before repaint.

Significantly lighter than the OEM lid/spoiler as there is no hydraulic mechanism. You will need to turn off the spoiler mech via PIWIS or Durametric.

Here are a few pics.

Hard to tell from the pics b/c of the glare from the clear coat but these are carbon fiber intakes on top

And a carbon fiber wing

This retails for around $4000. Selling for $2900 OBO.
Two options for buyer: pickup in person from a shop in Huntington Beach, California where I will be picking up the my new decklid OR shipping at YOUR EXPENSE AND RISK. I accept no responsibility for any shipping damage.

Quick Reply: FS: Vorsteiner 997TT VR-T Carbon Fiber Wing/Decklid