Notices
Panamera 2010-Current

New owner of '13 Panamera GTS - looking for rear facing car seat recommendations :)

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2016, 03:44 PM
_johnC
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New owner of '13 Panamera GTS - looking for rear facing car seat recommendations :)

Hello All,

After over a year and a half of waiting for the right deal and obsessing over every detail of the different Panamera models - I finally get to pick up my ( new to me ) '13 GTS tomorrow!!! I couldn't be more excited - this is not only my first Porsche, but it's also the first car I've ever purchased that was not only for the purpose of moving from point A to point B - I LOVE driving this awesome machine!!!!

Now, on to my question, I am looking for recommendations from other owners of Panameras who are also parents for a suitable rear-facing car seat for my 19 month old. We currently have one car seat that's being used in our SUV and I don't think it will fit very well in the Panamera.

Any help would be appreciated - and YES! I will post photos of the GTS ASAP.

Thanks!
Old 10-18-2016, 10:52 PM
Czyzler
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Unfortunately.... yes

Went through a handful before finding one that fit well. This is what i landed on.

http://www.toysrus.com/buy/convertib...5dx53-42968936

Its a smaller profile seat and fits well when rear facing, not touching the front seat. Also flips around and will expand to support up to 65 lbs. Goes from 5lbs to 65 and feels very safe.

Also the best part is that its easy in and out with the latch. Way easier than the other three we have.

Quick Reply: New owner of '13 Panamera GTS - looking for rear facing car seat recommendations :)