Notices

Big Muscle or Precision Power

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2015, 03:28 PM
Para82
Race Car

Received 38 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Tacet-Conundrum
I don't know if the Dodge Hellcat is a Novelty or the beginning of something far more Ominous. Something tells, ya know one of those tingling feelings you get on the Nape of your Neck. But knowing how Ford is they won't let Something like this just slide by without some form of retaliation.

I cannot help but think that the v another Horsepower war have started with this Hellcat. What I don't get is why Dodge just didn't put their V10 in it Cyy5 not enough space perhaps.

As for Chevrolet I would be surprised if they would want go get fully onto such undertaking. I figure Chevy will just sale their crate motors and transmissions (with a little help of tuner's along the way). I can see Ford coming out with some "Shelby" version; and don't be surprised if the car isn't a Mustang. But by that same token with the Mustang FINALLY getting an independent suspension.

Ford finally needs a Vette competitor and a fully independent rear-end isn't it.
/end tangent...
That Ford live axle out handled the Audi R8 (AWD), Ferrari California, and Aston Martin DBS on Laguna Seca. I had a blast cutting corners faster than brand new Audi TT RS driven by an instructor just last week and i'm a novice.

Last edited by Para82; 03-19-2015 at 05:41 AM.

Quick Reply: Big Muscle or Precision Power