Cars & Coffee Taunton, MA 2015

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2015, 05:35 PM
Dino944
Drifting

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Cars & Coffee Taunton, MA 2015

Cars & Coffee Taunton, MA 2015.

Nice cars are coming out of hibernation so its time to post a new thread for C&C.

Feel free to extend the invitation to friends, family and other car nuts (doesn't matter what make). Preference is to keep things low key so we don't attract unwanted attention.

Location: Starbucks Parking Lot (toward the back), Taunton, MA (65 H Taunton Depot Drive, Taunton, MA 02780)

Date: Every other Sunday (Weather Permitting) Starting May 24, 2015.
Exception during June we will only be meeting on June 7th and June 28th, as there are other car events that some of our regulars may want to attend. In July will resume every other weekend.

Time: 9:30 AM until whenever

Location Description: The location is perfect for this type of get together. The traffic is light on Sunday Mornings since most of the stores are still closed. We often get people that will stop by to look at the cars and ask questions and we have never had any bad experiences. Local patrols also leave us alone which is nice. If we get a big draw of cars we can always park at the Circuit City parking lot across the street which has a huge lot and no traffic.

Weather Permitting: Most of us don't mind meeting up on cold or overcast days but rain really spoils this one since we are standing outside. If it's raining or looks like it will assume the GTG is cancelled. We may schedule for the following weekend if there's interest.

This isn't just for Porsches, so as mentioned earlier if you have friends with other fun cars feel free to invite them or bring them along.

I will try to provide updates & reminders so everyone knows when the next GTG will be.

Looking forward to catching up with our regulars and meeting some new car friends too.

Best regards,
Dino

Below are a few pix from last season.

Old 05-16-2015, 10:54 PM
Dino944
Drifting

Just a quick reminder our first meet of the season is coming up on Sunday, 5/24. See you guys there.

Best regards,
Dino
Old 05-17-2015, 07:53 AM
thin_concrete
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm going to try to make this. Thanks for the reminder.
Old 05-20-2015, 09:37 PM
ryguy993
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

looking forward to this year! Hope to see you sunday Dino!
Old 05-20-2015, 11:28 PM
MJM911
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

I will try and make it there!
Old 05-21-2015, 11:46 PM
Dino944
Drifting

Hi Ryan I'm looking forward to catching up with you and our other "Regulars."

Hi Thin Concrete, MJM911, and other new attendees I'm looking forward to meeting you all and having a great driving season.

See you guys this Sunday, 5/24.

Best regards,
Dino
Old 05-24-2015, 07:49 PM
Dino944
Drifting

Hey Guys,

Thanks for coming out today, the weather was perfect and we had a great turn out ! It was also nice that a few of the wives and girlfriends came out to join us this morning. Ryan, Dan, Steve, Ray, Ed, Raoul, Frank, Kenny, Michael, Hans, Rob, and Rich it was great catching up with you all.

To all the new attendees, Sam, Steve 2, and those of you I didn't get a chance to meet today, I'm glad you joined us and I hope you will all return again for our future meets. If I left your name out sorry, I'm sure I'll know it after the next time (my learning it is your incentive to return ).

Below are a few pix from today's meet.
Hope to see you guys again for our next meet on 6/7/14.
Best regards,
Dino

Old 05-25-2015, 08:48 AM
thin_concrete
Pro

Argh! I was held up doing work at the house and missed this! Next time I will try harder to make it. Looks like some very nice cars were there.
Old 05-26-2015, 06:38 PM
Twodan
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Dino great showing of many makes and models. May be one of the largest groups I've attended in Taunton.
Dan
Old 05-27-2015, 02:58 PM
Dino944
Drifting

Originally Posted by Twodan
Dino great showing of many makes and models. May be one of the largest groups I've attended in Taunton.
Dan
Hi Dan,

It was really nice that so many people, both new and "our regulars" came out to enjoy a beautiful morning with the cars. Glad you had a good time and I'm looking forward to the next one.

Best regards,
Dino
Old 06-01-2015, 05:27 PM
Dino944
Drifting

Hey Guys,

Just a quick reminder our next meet is this coming Sunday, June 7th. See you guys there.

Best regards,
Dino
Old 06-07-2015, 01:12 PM
thin_concrete
Pro

What a nice morning - great to meet everyone and see some really beautiful machines. Thanks, Dino, for posting this up here.

I'm not much of a picture taker, so none from me, but I saw a couple people with cameras so hopefully some will be posted by others.

Cheers, all!
Old 06-07-2015, 08:27 PM
Dino944
Drifting

Originally Posted by thin_concrete
What a nice morning - great to meet everyone and see some really beautiful machines. Thanks, Dino, for posting this up here.

I'm not much of a picture taker, so none from me, but I saw a couple people with cameras so hopefully some will be posted by others.

Cheers, all!
Hey Faisal, thank you for your kind words. It was great meeting you!

I'm glad you and several new attendees such a Gilles, Mike, Martin, John, Kevin joined us for a morning of great cars and beautiful weather.

As always it was great catching up with a our "Usual suspects" such as Dan, Hans, Ken, Ken2, Steve, Steve T, Kenny, Raoul, Ray, Bill, Ed, Rob, Rich, Nick, Keith, etc. I know I've missed a bunch of people, but I'm terrible with names!

As Father's day is in 2 weeks, our next meet will be the week after on June 28th. Looking forward to seeing you guys there.

Below are a few of my pix. If anyone got some better ones feel free to post them.
Best regards,
Dino

Old 06-08-2015, 09:25 PM
Marine Blue
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 807 Likes on 469 Posts

It is great to see this growing and thanks for continuing to post the pictures! You guys are going to need to move over to the Circuit City lot soon, not much space left in the Starbucks lot!
Old 06-09-2015, 04:58 PM
Dino944
Drifting

Originally Posted by Marine Blue
It is great to see this growing and thanks for continuing to post the pictures! You guys are going to need to move over to the Circuit City lot soon, not much space left in the Starbucks lot!
Hey Af,

Hope you are well. Thanks for checking in on us. You are certainly missed. As you can see the group has grown, and there is a nice mix of regular attendees and some newbies too. Yes, if we get any larger we will have to move to the bigger Circuit City lot.

Hope you are well. Say hi to Bia and the kids from us.
Best regards,
Dino

Quick Reply: Cars & Coffee Taunton, MA 2015