Notices

Wheel straightening resource near Boston?

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2015, 03:31 PM
plambert
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wheel straightening resource near Boston?

My daughters Bimmer has a warped wheel. Although I love the work from Ryan at ARG in Fall River, MA, that's not great location for her car in Boston.

TIA for your help, as always,

Phil
Old 03-25-2015, 10:38 PM
JasonAndreas
Technical Guru
Rennlist Member

Received 112 Likes on 90 Posts

Rim Pro in Tewksbury! If you don't feel like dropping off your wheel they have plenty of people that do pickups at various shops and dealerships, just call. And if you're just straightening the wheel I think you can just drive there and they'll do it on the spot. They fixed another shops botched wheel repair and repaint job for me.
Old 03-26-2015, 12:16 PM
plambert
Instructor

Thanks Jason!

Ive heard great things about them from my Bimmer racing friends at RatchetHead, so I'll ring them today.

Phil
Old 03-31-2015, 01:41 PM
Breeznn
Track Day

Just a note of warning! Steer clear of those wheel repair guys on Route 1 (west side) in Peabody. I took some Porsche wheels to them for repair and they could never get around to repairing the wheels. They would not answer my calls and when I personally went in, they always said I needed to talk to the manager who was never there.

After 5 months I finally had to go in to their shop and forcefully walk around the facility, found my wheels and then walked out with them (unrepaired).
Old 04-09-2015, 01:09 PM
plambert
Instructor

Thanks for the help and tips guys. We ended up going back to ARG Wheel Repair in Fall River. Ryan had done a wheel for my Bimmer a few months back, as well as three wheels for a friend's MB, all of which came out great.
Reasonable prices, fast turnaround (i made an appointment to meet him at 11:30 AM, my daughter and I had lunch in PVD and the wheel was straightened, tire remounted and balanced and back on the car by 1:30 PM) and great work.

Quick Reply: Wheel straightening resource near Boston?